Day by Day
- Accentuate the positive. Klein, Ed // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p13
Reports on the positive effects of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Awareness of the public to the risks of terrorism; Unity of people to prevent terrorism; Confidence of the people on the success of the war against terrorism.
- United States Has Fallen Victim to Clinton's Inability to Say 'No'. Holzer, Henry Mark; Holzer, Erika // Insight on the News;10/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p46
Criticizes the manner in which the administration of former United States (U.S.) President Bill Clinton handled anti-terrorist initiatives. List of terrorist attacks against the U.S. and its allies; Response of the former administration to the attacks; Failure to enhance intelligence capabilities.
- SEPT. 11, 2001: TEN YEARS AFTER THE ATTACKS. // Christian Science Monitor;9/17/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 205, p19
Presents a fictional account of the effects of a terrorist attack on the United States, as seen from 10 years after the fact.
- A DEFINING MOMENT IN HISTORY STAND TALL. King, Joyce; Bruno, Debra; Davis, Avi; Abbady, Tal; Prusher, Ilene; DeGroot, Gerard J.; Sadeed, Suraya; McGovern, Ray // Christian Science Monitor;9/17/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 205, p20
Presents individual comments and thoughts concerning the terrorist attack on the United States.
- MEMORIES OF GRATITUDE ABIDE. Weaver, Jonathan // Christian Science Monitor;9/17/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 205, p23
Presents the thoughts of the author concerning a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York City, and his religious faith.
- New perspectives, new priorities. Collins, Clayton // Christian Science Monitor;9/24/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 210, p13
Discusses the terrorist attack on the United States and suggests that the crime was against all of mankind, based on the various nationalities of the victims.
- America needs another September 12th Day. TEDLOCK, DAVE // Inside Tucson Business;9/23/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p22
In this article, the author discusses that the U.S. needs another day similar to the day after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack.
- Suspicious Activity Filings Up; Hijackers Profiled. // Community Banker;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the increased number of Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in the U.S. in May 2002 according to a survey. Number of SAR filed; States which accounted for half of all SAR filings; Significance of the profile of hijackers on September 11, 2001.
- The War that Took Place in Germany. Neaman, Elliot // German Politics & Society;Fall2002, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on the reactions of Germans in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the U.S. Issues that emerged following the official pronouncement of the German politicians after the terrorist attack; Anti-U.S. stand given by the Indian writer Arundhati Roy; Intellectual debates on...