Operation Enduring Freedom highlights
- Field operating agencies. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p24
Enumerates some of the field operating agencies of the United States Air Force, and details activities that they carry out under the operational control of the headquarters. Includes the Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation in Orlando, Florida; Air Force Audit Agency in Washington,...
- People Support AEFs With Positive Attitude and Unmatched Spirit. Bradley, John A. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, pII
Reports on the support of 10th Air Force units for the aerospace expeditionary force operations in the United States. List of deployments participated by the unit; Equipment used during the Northern and Southern Watch operations; Account of the unit performance.
- Changes in the Air. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the changes in the operations in the United States Air Force. Shift of the 939th Rescue Wing into an air refuelling unit; Increase of personnel in the 920th Rescue group; Reasons for the organizational changes.
- BUSINESS AS USUAL. Seydel, Claire A. // Airman;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the training of U.S. Air Force special operation forces. Dedication of special forces in training; Assignment in Afghanistan; Importance of physical training. INSET: Afghan experience tough but worth it.
- One Air Force Reserve Nurse's Story. Hrivnak, Ed // Officer;Nov2003, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p20
Relates the experiences of the author as a member of the 446th Aeromedical Evacaution Squadron of the U.S. Air Force. Provision of care to patients during transport from forward operating hospitals and clinics; Deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom; Experiences in combating...
- Middle East Orientation--History and Culture. Schwartz, Jeffrey // Officer;Dec98, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p34
Provides information on the Middle East Orientation Course presented by the United States Air Force Special Operations School at the Naval Reserve Center in Quincy, Massachusetts. Significance of the seminar; Benefits of the training on the United States Armed Forces; Course syllabus.
- Air Force Issues RFI for Cyber OT&E and Range Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by the U.S. Air Force regarding potential sources which can support a network warfare operations/cyber operational test squadron at Lackland AFB, Texas.
- The Operational Challenges of Task Force Hawk. Gordon IV, John; Nardulli, Bruce; Perry, Walter L. // JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly;Autumn2001, Issue 29, p52
Discusses operational challenges of the United States Task Force Hawk which aims to supplement airpower in Kosovo, Yugoslavia by using the AH-64 helicopter and multiple launch rocket system (MLRS). Controversy over the task force's mission; Failure of the integration of ground and air forces;...
- Corrections/Clarifications. // Officer;May/Jun2011, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p8
Corrections to articles including "Operational Air" and "Iran Turns Up Heat" that was published in the March-April 2011 issue is presented.