Terrorist survivor enlists in Air Force
- AFROTC releases 1999 job list. // Airman;Jul98, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p16
Announces the release of the summer 1999 United States Air Force ROTC job list. Home page address of the US Air Force Personnel Center; Information on how to volunteer via the Web site; Contact information.
- Applicants sought for economics chair. // Program Manager;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
Announces the creation of the William A. Anders Chair for Economics of the Defense Industrial Base at the Department of Economics and Geography, US Air Force Academy, Colorado. Call for applications for the position; Objective of the position's creation; Qualifications; Contact information.
- Reserve Looks to Fill Additional Recruiting Slots. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on United States Air Force Reserve Command's receipt of additional authorizations for recruiters. Search for applicants to fill four-year tours of active duty; Requirements for people interested in filling jobs.
- Roadside sign boosts Pittsburgh unit's recruiting efforts. Snow, Cathleen // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun99, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p19
Highlights the contributions of a sign company in Pittsburgh, Penn.,to the recruitment efforts of the 911th Airlift Wing at the Pittsburgh International Airport Air Reserve Station. Company's erection of a 9-by-12 advertising sign near the station's front gate; Featuring of Air Force's...
- Troop train. Angell, Roger // New Yorker;
Opinion. Discusses the experiences of the author, who was drafted by the United States Air Force in 1942. Position held by the author after his drafting; Details on the lessons he had to learn; Information on the technical training the author had to endure.
- Bart's Big Adventure. Tudor, Jason // Airman;Sep2001, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p38
Focuses on the cross country bicycle journey of Master Sergeant Wayne Bartlett which is a part of the recruiting and retention program of the United States Air Force. Estimated length of Bartlett's journey; Efforts of Bartlett to train for the journey; Message delivered by Bartlett to recruits...
- Hill Air Force base on major recruiting campaign. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/26/99, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the plans of the United States Air Force to recruit workers from other bases to the Hill Air Force Base in Ogden, Utah. Estimates on the number of job openings in the base; Talks between base officials and church leaders concerning the recruitment drive.
- Personnel career information. Belz, David B. // Air Force Journal of Logistics;Summer99, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p33
Details the process used in requisitioning officers in the United States Air Force to fill vacancies in the service. Duties of the assignment teams at the Air Force Personnel Center; Function of the preference worksheet (PW); Five duty preferences within certain parameters as provided by the PW.
- New York, New York. McKenna, Pat // Airman;Mar2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on United States Air Force recruitment in New York, New York. Why military employment is a tough sell to young people; Comparison of salaries between nurses and the Air Force; Potential candidates of recruiter Jeff Scott; Description of the booth of Air Force personnel James Sutton in...