Turning outparcels into gold
- Top 5 HIGHEST AND LOWEST ANNUAL INCOME: Shopping Centers by Metro Area. // Journal of Property Management;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p11
A map of the top five U.S. based-shopping centers with highest and lowest income as of July 2013 is presented.
- income, net. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p69
A definition of the term "net income," which refers to the difference between the shopping center's total effective income and total operating expenses, is presented.
- U.S. shopping center NOI up 6 percent in third quarter. // SCTWeek;11/16/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p1
The article offers information on the announcement of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF) which indicated that the net operating income of the shopping center remained strong in the third quarter of 2012.
- Westfield says new malls will each bag a billion. // Estates Gazette;5/10/2008, Issue 818, p45
The article reveals that Westfield has pledged that its Stratford and White City shopping centres will be the first British centres to exceed Â£1 billion (bn) in annual sales. Speaking at the group's update for the three months to March 31, 2008, joint managing director Peter Lowy said the two...
- Fountains of youth. Knight, Molly // Shopping Centers Today;Dec2007, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p45
The article presents a study which identifies the increasing number of U.S. medical spas that offer cosmetic treatment in shopping centers and street centers, according to the International Medical Spa Association. It is said that most of these clinics, which generate a combined one billion in...
- Dillard's Swings to a 2Q Profit. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/15/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 32, p3
The article focuses on the financial performance of Dillard's Inc. for the second quarter of 2006. Net income was $77.1 million compared with $25.7 million in 2005. Revenues rose 1.7 percent to $3.63 billion from $3.57 billion, which included a sales gain of 0.9 percent to $3.53 billion from...
- Gigante Looks to Planned Stanton Store. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the expansion of Grupo Gigante SA de CV in Orange County, California. Area of the shopping center; Population of the city; Maximization of corporate profits.
- Mobile all the way, ho, ho, ho. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/15/2012, p5
The author focuses on the dominance of mobility during the Christmas season in 2012. She notes that more people will buy smartphones and mobile devices and that more shoppers will use mobile gadgets in finding inspiration. It is said that brands will profit from making mobile access available....
- City at odds in reading between retailer lines. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p7
Reports that department store chain Beales gained on announcing reduced interim sales and profits. Potential of a trading strategy aimed at younger shoppers; Profits downgrade of MFI from analysts at Merrill Lynch; Recovery of Homestyle following the appointment of Tim Kowalski as finance director.