Millionaires and Mickey Mouse?
- NEW AVENTURA WING FEATURES NORDSTROM. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/11/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 52, p13
The article reports on the opening of a 232,000-square-foot wing at the Aventura Mall in North Miami Beach, Florida. The new wing features Nordstrom and 22 specialty stores that are intended to attract wealthy international visitors and consumers from the region. Aventura is known as a designer...
- RioMar Shopping Mecca Opens In Recife. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 91, p3
The article describes the RioMar mall, a shopping plaza in Recife, Brazil, which will open in October 2012 and which will host stores for luxury brands such as Burberry, Hugo Boss, and Louis Vuitton.
- Versus. // Atlanta;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p52
The article presents comparison between shopping malls--Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square, in Atlanta, Georgia. It is stated that Phipps is a luxury mall with marble floors, brass finishes, and flowing fountains. It is noted that the mall provides good services to customers. It is stated that Lenox...
- Bringing in a Sea Change. // India Today;9/9/2013, p18
The article focuses on the luxury housing market of Mumbai, India. It mentions proximity of luxury residences to office complexes, shopping malls, and schools. It describes investment made by image consultant Surabhi Patel in a high-rise residential building in the central Mumbai region of...
- Wynn Reports Brisk Sales in Early Days. Zmuda, Natalie; Padgett, Sonya // FN: Footwear News;5/9/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 19, p10
Deals with the opening of Wynn Las Vegas luxe-shopping complex in Nevada on April 28, 2005. Result of the opening; Stores included in the complex; Observation of Blanche Napoleon, executive vice president of accessories at Oscar de la Renta, at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Luxury Hong Kong. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/14/2005 China & Hong Kong, p26
Presents the luxury services in Hong Kong, China. Shopping malls; Spas and fitness centers; Hotels and restaurants.
- Altagamma, Developer Set Travel Retail Deal. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/5/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 119, p4
This article reports on a joint venture that will be unveiled by retail developer McArthur Glen and Italy's luxury goods association Altagamma to penetrate developing markets and explore travel retail in an upscale format. McArthur Glen also plans to venture into full-price malls. This is a new...
- Fashion Island Features Luxury Shopping Along the Coast. // Orange County Business Journal;6/9/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 23, Special section pA12
The article reports on the new luxury stores and commercial stalls to be opened at the vicinity of Fashion Island shopping mall in Newport Beach, California. According to Keith Eyrich, president of Irvine Co.'s Retail Properties that owns Fashion Island, Orange County is one of the hottest...
- Hi neighbor. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/13/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p5
This article news from Westchester County. The presence of a large number of wealthy and fitness-conscious women in the county has prompted Nike Inc. to open its first women's footwear and apparel store in the Northeast at the Westchester mall in White Plains. NikeWomen carries women's fitness...