Food court--the next generation
- Grand Lux Cafe. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p72
Focuses on the opening of the Grand Lux Cafe and Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Cheesecake Factory Inc. Theme and design of the establishment; Inspiration for the Lux Cafe's concept according to company executives.
- Big-box Cheesecake Factory eyes more little-box locations. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the plans of the Cheesecake Factory to expand its limited-menu concepts to airport food courts and other venues in 1999. Views of analysts on the company's traditional high-volume, big-box concept; Financial performance of the company; Other plans of the company.
- Cheesecake Factory's Grand Lux brand wins 24-hour-format bet. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the food service chain prototype of Cheesecake Factory Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada called Grand Lux Cafe. Sales average of the restaurant; Food price range; Corporate history.
- Chautauqua growth takes wing. Schoettle // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p3
Reports on restaurant chain Cheesecake Factory Inc.'s negotiation of a lease for space at the Fashion Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana. Significance of the deal to the commercial real estate market in Indianapolis; Other high-profile tenants of the mall; Changes planned for the mall to facilitate...
- Cheeseckae factory opening new units as it rolls in profits. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p12
Reports financial performance of Cheesecake Factory Inc. for the year 1999 in San Francisco, California. Comparison of revenue between 1998 and 1999; Total sales of the company; Earnings per share for the fourth quarter and 12-month period; Factors contributing to the financial performance of...
- Grand Lux Cafe Guests lap up luxury at The Cheesecake Factory's upscale sister brand. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;5/12/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p42
Features the Grand Lux Cafe owned by Cheesecake Factory Inc. in California. Ambiance; Main course offered; Food cost.
- Cheesecake Factory opens at Mall. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p27
Reports on the opening of the 62nd location of the restaurant chain Cheesecake Factory Inc. at Palisades Center in New York. Background of Cheesecake Factory; Details of the full menu; Other services offered by the restaurant.
- CHEESECAKE FACTORY. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/23/2015, pA02
The article focuses on the economic growth of the restaurant chain Cheesecake Factory Inc. in the second quarter of 2015 in the U.S.
- The Cheesecake Factory. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p46
Focuses on the chain restaurant business of the Cheesecake Factory Inc. Background of the company's establishment; Growth and expansion plan beginning in the year 2000; Details of the company's financial performance. INSETS: The Cheesecake Factory: At a glance;Time line;Ex-Cheesecake Factory...