On the road again
- Smoke, No Fire, Yet. Popovec, Jennjfer // Retail Traffic;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p54
The article reports on the purported merger between CBL & Associates Properties Inc. and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) in the U.S. However, PREIT denied the reported merger or acquisition with CBL while CBL refused to comment on the reports. Real estate investment trust...
- REAL ESTATE: ON CENTER. // Chain Store Age;Aug2000, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p140
Presents retail trade real estate management news briefs as of August 2000. Expansion plans of Edens & Avant; Reduction in the shopping center portfolio of CBL & Associates Properties; Partnership between MCG Architecture and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.; Record set by the Chinook Centre of...
- Outlet bandwagon filling up as more mall REITs hop on. // Shopping Centers Today;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the increase of real estate investment trusts (REITs) of U.S. malls in outlet center industry including CBL and Associates Properties, Taubman Centers, and Simon Property Group.
- Going for gold. // Shopping Centers Today;Dec2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p122
The article offers information related to retail real estate investment trusts (REITs) including the investment-grade ratings of retail REITs and the effort of CBL & Associates Properties to secure debt.
- REIT Transactions at a Glance. // National Mortgage News;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p11
Presents an update on real estate investment trusts transactions in the U.S. as of July 2002. Cost of a public equity offering by America First Mort. Inv.; Acquisition of a mall in Panama City, Florida by CBL.
- CBL & Associates Amends Credit Facilities. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p15
The article reports on the decision of CBL & Associates Properties, a real-estate investment trust, to modify three credit facilities amounting to 1.15 billion U.S. dollars.
- Shopping center REITs hold their own. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2001, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p8
Explains the reason for the financial stability of shopping center real estate investment trusts despite the poor economic status of the United States retail industry in 2001. Reason of Wolf Camera for filing Chapter 11 protection; Information on the retrenchment plans of Gap Inc.; Problems in...
- Anchors Anew. Koch, David // Retail Traffic;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that REIT, an investment company attracts nontraditional anchors to keep mall traffic high. It further describes that to enhance its 67 enclosed malls, located mostly in the Southeast and Midwest, CBL & Associates Properties Inc., employs an aggressive policy of recruitment...
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;5/18/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p4
The article presents information related to various business deals in the U.S. Eastland Center, an 805,000-square-foot power center in West Covina, California has been bought by Cole Real Estate Investments. The 622,000-square-foot Dakota Square Mall in Minot has been bought by CBL & Associates...