Andersen's Vicente Gregorio: 'We're not throwing in the towel yet'
- Constant change. // Business North Carolina;Oct98, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
Presents information on the creation of the statistical North Carolina 100 by the periodical Business North Carolina and Arthur Andersen LLP, focusing on Mike McGuire, senior accountant. Comments from McGuire, who was first assigned to gather the work for the first ranking; What the 100...
- Andersen's woes leave few options. Strahler, Steven R.; Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p3
No abstract available.
- Andersen shuts down on LI; staffers head to KPMG. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/14/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p8A
Reports on the closure of the facilities of Arthur Andersen LLP in Long Island, New York. Number of employees of Arthur Andersen transfered to KPMG; Accounts on the partnership of Arthur Andersen LLP with KPMG; Company operations of Arthur Andersen LLP.
- Andersen's troubles are trust-busters. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;6/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p38
Reports the result of a survey on the confidence and trust of public on the quality of services and awareness of Andersen company. Average score on the trustworthiness of Andersen; Rank of Andersen in product quality; Percentage of ranking on awareness of the public on the presence of Andersen.
- He speaks to graduates, but not to us, on corporate governance. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p22
Presents news related to Chicago-based companies. Accusations against Fred G. Steingraber, former chairman of EDS unit A.T. Kearney Inc.; Vote of retirees of Andersen Corp. on settlement proposal regarding retirement claims; Projects of the law firm McDermott Will & Emery.
- RUMBLINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p42
Reports developments related to the business industry in Detroit, Michigan as of September 2002. Consequences of Arthur Andersen LLP closure on investment career of business partners; Overview of the book 'America's Marketplace: The History of Shopping Centers,' by A. Alfred Taubman;...
- Andersen clients hang on for now. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p2
Reports the temporary commitment of the companies to the accounting firm Arthur Andersen LLP in Ohio. Identification of the business enterprises; Schedule of annual auditor selection; Enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- State of the civic elite. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;9/7/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p24
The article presents a discussion on whether the social cohesiveness that has long been a hallmark of business in Chicago, Illinois, still dominates the city's business landscape. Deborah DeHaas, senior managing partner at Deloitte & Touche LLP, says that the city's business elite remain...
- Online travel upstart's ad plan to take flight. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
Presents news briefs related to business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois, as of January 15, 2001. Orbitz LLC's advertising plans to promote its online ticketing service; Arthur Andersen LLP's plans for the launching of The Works center; Online exchange for startup companies and angel investors.