FSA Hires Ambac Vet Shelley Michelson
- NewOak Bolsters Its Credit Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34406, p1
NewOak Capital hired Wendy Berry and Shelley Michelson as directors in its fundamental credit group, the company announced on Wednesday.
- NewOak Bolsters Its Credit Group. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/4/2015, p29
The article offers information on several personnel changes in the financial service provider NewOak Capital including appointment of Wendy Berry as head of education sector and Shelley Michelson as head of health care sector.
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...
- Executive managers get failing marks in `people skills'. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/15/97, Issue 322199, p12
Focuses on the characteristics of successful executives in the United States. Results of a survey rating the qualities of successful executives; Bottom-rated skills of executives; Features of the `Developing Strategic Competencies' program developed by Drake Beam Morin.
- Intrinsic loopholes created accounting mess. Roniger, George // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p34
Focuses on the impact of the financial scandals on the relationship between the interests of senior managers and the interests of shareholders in the U.S. Duties of the corporate board of directors; Need of outside auditors to represent investors; Reliance of the Securities and Exchange...