Seattle-Northwest Gives Its Public Finance Division a Boost
- Seattle-Northwest Buys Capital Advisors, Hires Founder. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p32
Reports the success in business of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. Appointment of adviser Christine Hein Phil as one of the financial advisers of the company; Acquisition of the Capital Advisors LLC; Reputation of the company.
- Seattle-Northwest Debuts Web System for School Sale. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p7
Reports that Seattle-Northwest Securities has used its Web-enabled online underwriting system to help sell the Summer Washington School District's bond issue. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Seattle-Northwest Opens Utah Office. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p7
Reports that Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. has opened an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sale, trading and underwriting of fixed-income securities.
- Back to Banking: From Seattle to Seattle-Northwest. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p30
Reports the recruitment of Maud Daudon to the position of underwriter of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. in the U.S. Career history of Daudon; Focus on transportation credits; Expertise in financing deals.
- FINRA Fines Seattle-Northwest And Four Other Firms $113,000. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/18/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33268, p5
The article reports on the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) that fined five firms including Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. WFG Investments Inc. and First Southwest Co.
- Piper Jaffray Pays $21M for Municipal Bond Provider. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p25
The article reports on the agreement of Piper Jaffray Cos. to acquire Seattle-Northwest Securities for 21 million U.S. dollars.
- Seattle-Northwest banker retires. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;10/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30740, p25
No abstract available.
- Seattle-Northwest's Lewis Promoted to Managing Director. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p7
The article announces the promotion of Mike Lewis as the managing director of investment banking, municipal trading and sales of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. It could be noted that Lewis has a breadth of experience, specifically as a bond attorney along with his wide knowledge in the...
- Seattle-Northwest Securities Acquires Oregon Financial Advisory Firm. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/15/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32692, p5
The article reports on the plan of Seattle-Northwest Securities Corp. to purchase the Portland, Oregon based financial advisory firm Regional Financial Advisors (RFA) Inc. According to Thomson Financial data, RFA was the fifth-ranked financial adviser in Oregon during the first half of 2007,...