Bring me sunshine
- Ex Aero pair team up for new store. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p1
Reports on the partnership of former Aero founder Paul Newman and creative director Nazanin Kamali to develop a retail concept called interiors Newman + Kamali.
- Retail rapport. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p26
Interviews Paul Newman, manager of the Upstairs Downstairs furniture store in Worcester, England.
- Pugilism, Parkinson's, politics, DNA: a powerful combination set to win. Hetrick, Bruce // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p58
Focuses on the launch of private DNA-testing laboratory, Strand Analytical Laboratories, by president and chief executive officer Paul Newman in Indiana. Selection of business that was easier than requesting political contribution; Investments of Newman's political rival in his firm; Advocacy of...
- NEW MEDIA PEOPLE. Newman, Paul // New Media Age;7/15/2004, p35
This article presents an interview with Paul Newman, creative director at Guava on his career and personal life. He qualified as a graphic designer in 1990, before Web development really started. From there he got involved in some of the first multimedia. He worked for a firm called RS2...
- People. // Adweek;6/28/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 26, p26
The article presents information on the AICP Show, New York. Laurence Kardish, senior curator of the Museum of Modern Art's Department of Film and Media, has collected the AICP Show selections for its archives since the show's inception in 1992. Jon Kamen, chairman and CEO of New York-based...
- Paul Newman vs. Wall Street. Fusaro, Dave // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2008, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p7
The author reflects on the impact of the death of actor and founder Paul Newman of Newman's Own Inc. to the U.S. security industry. The author said that Newman believes in prioritizing the quality of the product before introducing the food products to the consumers. He stated that the business...
- OVER TO YOU. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/1/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4330, p7
Presents comments from several executives on the plan of British Home Office secretary David Blunketts to reduce alcohol-related violence and underage drinking. Paul Newman, head of marketing at Living Ventures; Ian McKerracher, former chief executive of the Restaurant Association; Mark...
- Making whoopee. // Newsweek;5/29/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 22, p54
Discusses a poster made by Paul Newman and Whoopi Goldberg that says Newman's lemonade restores virginity. Proceeds will go to charity.
- Paul Newman. // People;5/9/94, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p117
Profiles actor Paul Newman, one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world in 1994 according to `People Weekly' magazine. Appearance at David Letterman's show last August 1993; Disappearance from the movie industry; Reentry into the movie business.