Lebus beefs up production
- Lebus Upholstery joins the BFM. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p6
The article reports on the partnership of Lebus Upholstery to the association for British Furniture Manufacturers (BFM).
- Lebus combination takes a stop forward. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p4
Focuses on sofa designs unveiled by Lebus and Arkana at ChristieTyler's At Home show in September 2000. Leather trim and acrylic velour patterned fabric; Motion furniture rectiliner; Fabric colors; Retail prices; Models relaunched by Arakana revised format.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p5
The article reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Sleep Council will promote the importance of a good bed at the Back Show. A high score in the 2008-2009 Dow Jones Sustainability Index was achieved by Kingfisher home improvement retail group. Lebus Upholstery cut 45...
- ultrimate choice. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2010, Issue 5695, p22
The article focuses on the status of fabric upholstery with the development and emergence of fresh designs in Great Britain. It states that fabric upholstery is gaining in the region's furniture industry in terms of profitability and level of success. It highlights and features several names and...
- Soft Centre. // Cabinet Maker;2/24/2012, Issue 5776, p50
The article offers brief information on several fabric upholstery including the Delta recliner and contemporary sofas and chairs from Brunstad, the Model 1115S from Lifestyle Europe, and the Pravda, a contemporary chaise and sofa collection from Lebus Upholstery.
- Show success for Lebus. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2009, Issue 5649, p5
Information about a trade show by furniture manufacturer Lebus Upholstery from July 19 to 22, 2009 in England is presented. The trade show exhibited eight new furniture models, six of which will into production in September of the year. Sales and marketing director Karl Walker asserted that the...
- UNDERCOVER Reconnaissance. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p26
The article evaluates several upholstery including Marietta suite of sofas by TCS, Sweet Dreams Furniture's upholstery collection and Anya sofas by Lebus Upholstery Ltd.
- TAKE A SEAT... // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p16
The article evaluates several chairs including the Bronx model sofa from Forest Sofas, the Boxster sofa from Lebus Upholstery Ltd. and the Avanti in brown sofa from Relaxateeze.
- Daring to be different. Walker, Karl // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2010, Issue 5699, p24
The article presents a profile of upholstery company Lebus Upholstery Ltd. It notes that the company's drive on introducing innovatives and on-trend shapes on the upholstery range of the company have reflected a significant shift on the market that made Lebus even stronger. It also states that...