- Allders' profit loss. // Housewares;Apr93, Issue 97, p2
Reports on the pre-interest profit loss of department store and duty and tax free shops group Allders. Drop in department store sales; Loss of a duty free contract in Sydney; Effect of the opening of the two shops; Launching of the At Home with Allders format; Subject of a management buyout...
- Vitafoam's fibre free cushion material is `first'. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p25
Features Vitafoam's Reflex Supersoft, a cushion material that is fiber and filler free. Durability of the material; Superiority over all-fiber units.
- Vitafoam celebrates 6oth anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/2009, Issue 5660, p7
The article offers information on the celebratory lunch hosted by foam manufacturer, Vitafoam Ltd., which marks its 60th anniversary for its employees in September 2010.
- Mysterious are the Treasury's ways on divided control. // Accountancy;May79, Vol. 90 Issue 1029, p20
Reports the reduction of the interest in the ordinary share capital of Vitafoam Ltd. Requirements of the Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree 1977 and the Directives of the Capital Issues Commission; Offering for subscription at par 16,380,000 ordinary share; Significant utilization of brought...
- Alders: Sales ahead 39%. // Housewares;Jul/Aug97, Issue 135, p4
Reports the Allder's increase in sales and operating profit from continuing operations.
- Allders changes approach. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Allders plans to revise the format of some department stores it has acquired from C and A in Great Britain as of February 2001.
- Profits slip at Allders. // Housewares;Jan/Feb96, Issue 124, p3
Reports on a decline in the full-year pre-tax profits for 1995 at department store Allders.
- Allders unveils new-look store concept. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p11
Reports on the unveiling of a new-look store concept by Allders department store.
- Allders refurbishment puts ideas to the test. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p7
Presents information on the long-term renovation program of Allders. Description of the carpet department of the store; Details of the color wall; Design of the audio-visual zone; Consultants of the retail store.