Seconds out...round two
- THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p20
The article discusses the move by Silentnight Holdings PLC to use science to improve spinal alignment and temperature while sleeping. The company has used technology including pressure mapping to determine the high and low pressure area on the bed for body image and ideal bed. Researchers have...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Contemporary move. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the launching of a standard divan Shiraz by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain.
- Clarkes want to 'bring back Silentnight glory' // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p1
Reports on the bid by the Clarke family, founders of Silentnight Holdings, to purchase the rest of the shares of Silentnight the family holding company Famco does not already own.
- A confusing family affair. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p1
Comments on the desire by the Clarke family to improve the performance of Silentnight Holdings.