Lane and Cambria team up
- Cambria. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p5
Reports that the Cambria Group has launched three models of furniture products at the Decorex interior design exhibition.
- Promos and programs spark recliner activity. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p30
Focuses on recliner merchandising programs and promotions from Action Lane in San Francisco, California. Strategy to give away instant cash coupons to buyers; Provision of hangtags, post cards, print ads and customizable catalogs to customers; Launch of three recliners at the West Coast market.
- Lane Wood taps Allori for new position. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the promotion of Ray Allori to vice president of merchandising for Lane Wood of Lane Home Furnishings in Mississippi.
- Herman gets merchandising post at Lane. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the promotion of Michael Herman as assistant merchandise manager by Lane Home Furnishings in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- Lane hiring 186 workers at two Mississippi plants. // Furniture/Today;3/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p45
The article informs that Lane Furniture Industries Inc. with the help of Mississippi Development Authority's existing manufacturers job rebate program is hiring 186 workers for two of its facilities in Lee County, Mississippi.
- Country Casual. // License!;Nov2002, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p49
Reports on the partnership between Country Living Magazine and Lane Home Furnishings to introduce a collection of upholstered furniture and case goods that represent a casual American lifestyle. Introduction of youth and adult bedroom, dining and occasional pieces.
- Lane set to launch store network with Calgary unit. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p2
Reports the plans of Lane Home Furnishing to launch a network of stores in the U.S. Expansion and relocation of stores; Availability of imported goods and U.S.-made goods; Benefits of the one-stop shop to retailers.
- Ekornes court victory. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that a New York court has ordered the halt of the production of the `Leather Rest range' by upholstery firm Action Lane.
- Lane launches three galleries. // Furniture/Today;2/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p25
Reports the opening of galleries from the Lane Home Furnishings company in different stores in Tupelo, Mississippi. Installation of Lane Comfort furnishings Gallery at the Furniture World; Background of Mike Bedrick, owner and chief executive officer of the company; Subsidiary of Lane with...