NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS
- Agent Spotlight: Heide Lange. // Book Publishing Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the success of literary agent Heide Lange from the book agency Sanford J. Greenburger Associates Inc. in the U.S. Promotion of the book 'The Da Vinci Code' by Dan Brown; Educational background; Theme of the literature.
- Lit Legends up Good Machine. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;9/5/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 2, p1
Reports developments in literary agency in the United States as of September 5, 2001. Legendary novelists joining at Good Machine; Commendation of the article of New Yorker columnist David Samuels on long-distance runner and ivy league impostor James Hogue; Anticipation for the memoir of Jack...
- SAVVY SOLUTIONS. Robinson, Tennille M. // Black Enterprise;Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p42
The article presents a question and answer related to literary agents that provide publishing job opportunities.
- Ticket to buy. // Writer (Madavor Media);Mar2016, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p40
A list is presented of literary agents who represent the middle men and women in the publishing chain, which include F N C Y 3 Seas Literary Agency, Wisconsin, F N Y The Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency, New York, and CY Andrea Brown Literary Agency, andreabrownlit.com.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p4
Presents chart depicting performance of literary agents in the United States. Names of agents; Rank of Amy Berkower; Title of books gathering the first rank.
- Too good to be true. Allen, Moira // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2002, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p17
Discusses the fraudulent practices of some literary agents and publishers on the Internet. Types of literary swindlers on the Internet; Background on accusations against the Woodside Literary Agency in the U.S.; Information on a case filed against the company Edit Ink regarding fake literary...
- Chapter 10: Developing a Good Working Relationship with Your Agent. Murphy, Donna // How To Write a Query Letter: Everything You Need to Know Explain;2013, p178
The article discusses the aspects for writers to consider when developing a good relationship with a literary agent. It mentions the need for writers to acquaint themselves with the publishing business. It cites the need to be open to the advice of an agent because it is a sign of...
- 2001: TOP AGENTS FOR CHILDREN'S BOOKS. // Book Publishing Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p6
Ranks the top literary agents for children's books in 2001. Top position taken by Christopher Little of the Christopher Little Agency; Ranking of other agents such as Amy Berkower of Writers House LLC and Herb Cheyette of International Creative Management.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;8/18/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p6
Presents a chart depicting the New York Times Bestseller Scorecard of literary agents.