Regulators to Speak at NABL; Watkins to Talk to ACBC
- Panelists Key in on Derivatives Disclosure, Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p4
Reports on the topics discussed during the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorneys' Workshop in Chicago, Illinois. Discussion on derivatives disclosures; Effects of the generally accepted accounting principles on audit options; Need for lawyers in bond offerings to obtain...
- New president, William Conner, takes helm as NABL holds annual meeting, elections. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p5
Reports on the National Association of Bond Lawyers' 1997 annual meeting and election of officers. Expectations for Lloyd C. Newton to succeed William H. Conner as president of the association; Members leaving the association's board.
- Early American Wallpaper Confab. // Old House Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p19
Announces the Early American Wallpaper Conference held in East Village, New York City from August 8-10, 2005. Programs and activities; Keynote speakers; Admission fee; Contact information.
- Dalrymple Lectures Series, 2009ï¿½10. Breeze, David // Scottish Archaeological Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1/2, pv
The article offers information on the Dalrymple Lectures Series to be held in the Sir Charles Wilson Lecture Theatre in Glasgow, Scotland from November 16-19, 2009.
- Conferences. // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Jan2008, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p40
The article offers information on the U.S. International Tax Reporting & Compliance lecture to be held in San Diego, California on January 28-29, 2008 and Planning Techniques for Large Estates lecture in New York City on April 28 to May 2, 2008.
- Antique jewelry lecture at Red Barn Antiques Sunday. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/5/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 184, Special section p6
The article offers information on the lecture of historian Julie Robinson Robards on "Fancy Victorian Accessories and Antique Jewelry" at the Red Barn Antiques and Artisan Gallery in Upper Jay, New York.
- The Warrior Emperor and China's Terracotta Army. // ROM Magazine;2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information on the Director's Signature Series and Terracotta Warrior Lecture Series.
- CONNECTION BETWEEN JESUS AND JUDAISM. // Oklahoma Woman;Sep2009, p6
The article offers information on the lecture entitled "Jesus and Judaism: Why the Connection Matters" to be held in Watson Lounge of the Bishop W. Angie Smith Chapel at 7 p.m. on September 24, 2010.
- Submarine Man - one night only in Clyde Road. // Engineers Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p67
The article offers information on the lecture titled "Submarine Man--The Little-Known Life of John P. Holland," which will take place at Engineers Ireland's lecture theatre on April 3, 2009.