CFO: District of Columbia Faces $323 Million Hole in Fiscal 2003
- Delaware Revises Revenue Projections; Governor Orders Cut to Operating Budget. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p4
Reports the revision of the revenue projections in Delaware. Cause of the decline in franchise and personal income taxes; Projections given by the Economic and Financial Advisory Council; Impact of the decline in the forecast.
- Illinois 1Q Revenues Disappoint; Long-Term Pessimism Grows. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p4
Reports the shortage on the projections for the first quarter revenue of fiscal 2003 in Illinois. Disclosure of the shortage by the state officials; Amount of the shortage; Evaluation of revenues by the officials.
- Telecom revenues to top $50M by 2005. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p26
Presents revenue forecasts for unified telecommunications services in North America and Europe up to year 2005 contained in the study `Opportunities for Unified Telecommunications Services' released by Technical Marketing Inc. and Schema.
- Louisiana Panel Backs Forecast With $77M Shortfall. Watts, Jim // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p10
The article reports that the Revenue Estimating Conference has revealed a financial forecast on the 77 million dollars revenue gap in the current budget for the state of Louisiana.
- Southwestern States Struggle With Budget Cuts, Shortfalls. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p1
Focuses on the decline of state revenues in the U.S. Amount of expected deficit; Implications of economic predictions; Struggle of states for increase in revenues and growing need for social services.
- N.J. Revenues Revised Downward by $589M. // Bond Buyer;5/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31396, p40
Reports on the adjustment of the projected revenues in New Jersey. Reduction in income tax and corporate business tax collections in the state; Statement regarding reserves by treasurer John McCormac; Use of surplus balance by the state.
- S&P Sees Health Care Improvement, But Warns of Expenses. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p40
Reports the revenue projections for the not-for-profit health care credit sector by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Chicago, Illinois. Factors potentially affective to the sector; Revenue growth of the sector; Labor shortage in the sector.
- SAP confident of strong second half for 2002. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the business forecast of software company, SAP in Europe. Percentage of revenue growth; Introduction of cost cutting measures; Basis of the business projection.
- Louisiana Revenue Estimators Narrow Gap Just a Bit. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p6
The article reports on the official revenue forecast agreed by the Louisiana Revenue Estimating Conference panel for fiscal year 2012, which is slightly higher from the 8.2 billion dollar forecast from June 2010.