Deutsche Bank Continues to Expand Corporate Trust Presence
- Deutsche Launching Credit Risk Unit. // American Banker;5/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 88, p28
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG is working on a business plan to create a unit to manage risk on corporate loans. Discussion of how reducing risk will cut credit losses within two years and make the bank more stable and predictable in regard to corporate loan performance; Indication that Betsy...
- Deutsche Bank Reorganizes Realty Unit. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p24
Reports the move of Deutsche Bank AG to integrate the operations of its real estate investment management groups. Role of Richard M. Gunthel on DB Real Estate; Product offerings of the DB Real Estate; Effect of the reorganization on staffing and organizational structure.
- Deutsche Bank plans 5m pound launch work. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/23/2001, p2
Focuses on the launching of online affluent banking brand called Max Blue by Deutsche Bank in Great Britain. Competition with similar mass-affluent online operations from firms; Aims of Max Blue; Plans to invest in marketing Max Blue to consumers.
- Viv U tries new recipe for stake. James, Alison; Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;9/26/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 18, p1
Reports the finance agreement between Vivendi Universal with Deutsche Bank AG. Disposal of Vivendi with the 21% stake in BkyB; Demand of a European Commission from Vivendi; Reservation of German banks over the agreement.
- Deutsche Bank eyes property cash. Coffer, Adam // Estates Gazette;9/28/2002, Issue 239, p37
Reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank for a plus sale-and-leaseback of its freehold occupational property in Europe. Step taken by the bank in capitalizing on its property holdings; Office complexes owned by the bank; Focus of the management board; Interest of the bank in flexible leaseback terms.
- Deutsche to Outline Restructuring Plans. // American Banker;2/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p20
Reveals that Deutsche Bank AG will offer details of its latest major restructuring along with a preliminary 2000 earnings report. Plans by the bank to meld its five business divisions into two; How Deutsche Bank sees it restructuring plans; How the revamp is expected to benefit Deutsche Bank.
- DEUTSCHE'S LEVERAGED BET. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/2/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 46, p30
Focuses on the business strategy of Duetsche Bank of underwriting the sale of multi-million dollar bonds in the high yield market. Market reaction to the decision of the bank to underwrite such deals; Number of deals carried out by the bank in 2002; Reason for the bank to maintain presence in...
- BCP Execs Ready for Gridlock. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;8/23/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p1
Reports on concerns of business continuity planning executives about the Republican National Convention (RNC) in New York City in August 2004. Reaction to threats associated with the RNC; Views of Deutsche Bank on RNC congestion disrupting operations; Information on a simulated recovery...
- DB Unifies Debt, Equity Divisions Globally. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p7
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank AG to establish a unified global capital markets division. The firm intends to place all the underwriting and syndication responsibilities of equities, investment grade and high yield bonds, and syndicated loans under one business. In relation to...