MediCorp Health Ratings Take a Dip
- Bonding for Clemson. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the sale of triple-A rated revenue bonds worth multi-million dollars for Clemson University, South Carolina. Winner of the bid; Primary objective of issuing bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p36
Presents data related to yields of reoffered bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Amount details and credit ratings of offerings made by several companies.
- Phoenix Rises From the Recession With $260 Million GO Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p30
Reports on the credit ratings of general obligation bonds of the government in Phoenix, Arizona. Recovery from economic recession; Projections of valuation growth; Improvement city parks and facilities.
- Flaunting Upgrade, San Antonio's AA-Plus Utility Sets $573M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the marketing of electric and gas system revenue bonds of the City Public Service in San Antonio, Texas. Credit rating of the bonds; Reimbursement for cash spent on gas distribution systems; Conversion of the computer system.
- Moody's Puts Palm Beach County, Fla., in Gilt-Edged Territory. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p34
Reports the increasing general obligation bond rating of the Palm Beach County in Florida. Enhancement of the refunding bond sale; Amount of the average per capita income; Recognition of the diverse economic base.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Wiliams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p35
Reports economic developments in the U.S. and Hawaii as of October 2002. Alteration of the credit rating of Oakland Unified School District; Increase of Medicare reimbursements; Presentation of bond measure to the voters.
- State's credit rating appears safe. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the status of credit ratings in Michigan. Issuance of a 60 million dollar bonds for Clean Michigan environmental program; Rate of the bond sale; Factors owing to the positive assessment.
- Deal preview: Top-notch credit should drive $240 million of Georgia GOs. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p2
Reports on the role of a gilt-edged credit rating in the success of Georgia's $240.4 million general obligation bond sale in the competitive sector on August 5, 1997. State officials' hopes of generating investor interest in the bond issue through the top-notch credit rating; Ratings of the...
- South Carolina School District Readies $73M of GOs. Roh, Jane // Bond Buyer;12/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31525, p30
Reports on the plans of Richland County School District No. 2 in South Carolina to issue $73.3 million of government obligation bonds in a competitive sale. Objective of issuing the bonds; Counsel for the sale; Ratings given to the bonds by credit rating companies.