Oki Facilities Achieve Zero Emissions
- Oki to expand US sales. // Computing Japan;May97, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p36
Reports that from the fiscal year 1997, Oki Electric will offer a broad range of antennas and other products to the United States market.
- Oki tests iris ID technology. Y.N. // Computing Japan;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p10
Reports on an access control system completed by Oki Electric Industry for Suruga Bank that features the world's first commercially implemented iris identification system. What the system employs; How the system works.
- Oki, Teknekron plan single-chip CDMA. // Electronic News;12/13/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1993, p29
Reports on Oki Electric Industry's development of a baseband modem integrated circuit based on Teknekron Communications Systems' (TCSI) CMDA technology. Feedback from Yasuaki Ozawa, general manager, LSI division at Oki; Views from Gary Kelson, senior vice president and general manager of TCSI's...
- OKI ELECTRIC/TAHOE TO DEPLOY SOLUTIONS FOR MOBILE INTERNET. // Worldwide Telecom;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p1
Provides information on the alliance between telecommunications manufacturer Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd. and network infrastructure company Tahoe Networks to develop and market data networking infrastructure solutions for the Mobile Internet Edge.
- Japanese ATM maker licenses eye-scan technology. // American Banker;11/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 214, p17
Reports that Sensar Inc., which makes biometric identification systems, has signed a $41.9 million development and distribution agreement with Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd., one of Japan's leading automated teller machine makers.
- Now you're talking. Smith, Laura B. // PC Week;9/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 35, pE3
Features Pensee for Internet software developed by Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd. of Japan. Capability to translate Web traffic from Japanese into English and vice versa; Number of words in the core and specialized dictionaries; Contact information.
- Oki to build $400M fab for memory, logic devices. Hottinger, Katie // Electronic News;5/9/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2013, p2
Announces Oki's plan to add a semiconductor capacity to its Miyagi Prefecture, Japan production plant. Schedule of construction; Start of mass production of semiconductor wafers in first quarter of 1996; Production of Oki chips; Foundry for silicon companies; Oki's commitment to semiconductor...
- Network Processor Delivers 1 Gbit/s At Very Low Power. Frenzel, Louis // Electronic Design;10/23/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 22, p25
The article evaluates the 1-Gbit/s ML7240 network processor from OKI Electric Industry Co. Ltd.
- Oki will develop Rambus DRAMs. // Electronic News;3/7/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2004, p52
Reports on Rambus Inc.'s licensing of Oki to use its memory interface technology to develop a Rambus DRAM family. Market demand for higher performance memory; Alternatives to DRAM and SRAM; Design features.