ChipPAC to Double Capacity in China
- ChipPac Raises $8.6M in Overallotment. // Electronic News;02/18/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the funding raised by ChipPac Inc. Decision of the company to exercise its overallotment options; Sales of the common stock.
- ChipPAC Bullish on Q2. // Electronic News;5/5/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline in revenue posted by assembly and test company ChipPAC Inc. for the first-quarter of 2003. Net loss reported by the company for the quarter; Revenue growth projection for the second-quarter of 2003.
- Package Options Under Scrutiny. // Electronic News;02/08/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2256, p40
Presents information on the packaging development center for silicon opened by ChipPAC in Santa Clara, California. Advantages and services offered to customers; Comment from Dennis McKenna, president and chief executive.
- ChipPAC plans quick-turn facility. // Electronic News;03/30/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2212, p10
Reports that Hyundai's subsidiary ChipPAC is preparing a manufacturing space in an already existing facility for the purpose of doing quick turns in packaging. Size of the facility; ChipPAc as the world's first or second manufacturer in terms of BGA production volume; Services offered by ChipPAC.
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/19/99, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p42
Presents news briefs related to semiconductor packaging. Information on an Automatic Wafer Transfer (AWT) option offered by Quad Systems; Availability of the EconoCSP chip-scale packages for mobile applications from ChipPac Inc.; Total order for wire bonders received by Esec.
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/26/99, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p36
Presents news on electronic industries. Position adopted by IPC encouraging more research and development on lead-free materials and technology; Enhanced plastic ball-grid array from CHIPPAC Inc.
- ChipPAC Stretching Wire Bond Tech. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;11/25/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 48, p21
Reports that the semiconductor assembly and test house ChipPac Inc. has introduced three-row staggered wire bonding technology at 20-micron effective pitch. Advantages of using the technology.
- Higher-density packaging innovations continue. Burggraaf, Pieter // Solid State Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on several high density integrated circuits. Details on the stacked etCSP of Amkor Technology; Forecast on the growth of the wireless communications market; Information on the ChipPAC process.
- ChipPac Posts 2002 Sales Above Industry Growth Rate. // Electronic News;2/3/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 5, pN.PAG
Reports on the sales growth posted by assembly and test provider ChipPac Inc. in 2002. Significance of the additional customers to the company; Fourth quarter net loss of ChipPac; Factors affecting the performance of the company.