- Book-to-Bill Ratio Up Slightly. // Printed Circuit Design;Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the June 2001 book-to-bill ratio of the United States printed circuit board (PCB) industry according the company IPC. Information on the May 2001 ratio; Comparison of the sales billed in June 2001 with that of June 2000; Basis of the figures.
- January PCB Bookings Drop 29%. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the 17% decline in printed circuit board (PCB) shipments year-over-year in January 2009 as well as 29.3% decrease in bookings, according to IPC. There was a 16.6% increase in flex shipments while bookings fell 1.8% year-over-year. IPC also noted that 90% of the current PCB...
- Dear Mr. and Mrs. Small Board Shop. // PC FAB;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Comments on the assistance offered by IPC on small printed circuit board fabricators. Definition of IPC on small board fabricators; Assistance needed by small board fabricators on IPC; Actions to be taken to improve the image of the industry.
- IPC: Book-to-Bill Still Positive. Shaughnessy, Andy // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the increase in the book-to-bill ratio of IPC in August 2004. Ratios for rigid printed-circuit board (PCB) and for flexible circuits; Percentage increase in orders booked from rigid PCB and flexible circuits; Rate of the combined industry shipments for August 2004.
- IPC revamps Melody Maker and Our Baby to win back readership. // Marketing Week;8/19/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p12
Reports that British publisher IPC is relaunching its magazines `Melody Maker' and `Our Baby.' Change of `Our Baby' title to `Expecting Our Baby'; Format change for `Melody Maker'; Sales performance of the magazines.
- New oil found in Malaysia/Thailand JDA. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p22
Reports on IPC's completion of Bunga Raya-2 as an oil and gas well in the PM-3 Commercial Area in the Malay Basin. Spudding of the well in May 1996 using Atwood's Hunter semisubmersible; Results of the first DSTs.
- IPC's fresh faces are no substitute for new ideas. Ratcliffe, Jane // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the changes and challenges at IPC company, in the wake of the management buyout in January 1998. Significance of the personnel changes at the company; Company goal of chief executive Mike Matthew with the appointment of different staff; Implications of the closure of the special...
- PWB industry indicates priorities. // Quality;Mar99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the `IPC Wage Rate and Salary Report for the PWB Industry,' a report conducted by the IPC company which determined the employee benefits prioritized by the independent printed wiring board (PWB). Findings in the study; Benefits offered by PWB companies.
- IPC Music & Sport arm set to rebrand as Ignite! Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2001, p6
Reports on the marketing campaign in Great Britain planned by IPC Corp. Ltd. to change the brand of its Music & Sport division. Details of the planned campaign; Executives appointed for the deal.