Alternative Outsourcing, Revised EMS Forecast
- Still in the Game. Weiner, Gene // PC FAB;Feb2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
No abstract available.
- An Ugly Forecast. Buetow, Mike // Printed Circuit Design;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p5
Forecasts the global conditions of the electronics market. Volatility of the market demands; Occurrence of pricing pressure; Prediction of the telecommunication carrier spending.
- Report: Electronics Equipment Market Set for Recovery. // Printed Circuit Design;Feb2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Forecasts the recovery of the global electronics equipment and semiconductor markets. Price declines on commodity devices; Deterioration of spending on information technology and manufacturing equipments; Rate of increase in semiconductor sales for 2002.
- IPC Study on EMS Industry Forecasts Growth Through 2013. // CircuiTree;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on a forecast released by IPC -- Association Connecting Electronics Industries concerning the continuous growth of electronics manufacturing services industry until 2013.
- Dire outlook for Japan's electronic giants. AFP // Malay Mail;11/ 2/2012, p18
The article reports on business projections for the Japanese electronics sector for 2012, announcing corporate restructuring in Panasonic, Sharp and Sony that will allegedly see job cuts of tens of thousands.
- Forecast Dependence. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2000 Supplement, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p8
Asserts that electronic manufacturers should not rely too much on business forecasting. Failure of some electronic manufacturers to achieve earnings forecasts.
- The Cutting Edge. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;8/5/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p8
Presents an article on the state of the electronics industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Decline in electronic market conditions; Forecast on the recovery of the industry; List of macroeconomic factors that slowed industrial growth.
- Residential Gateway Market to Reach $5B by 2005. Wolf, Mike // Electronic News;12/18/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 51, p14
Reports that electronics equipment and component manufacturers will have lucrative opportunities in the residential gateway (RG) market as sales rise sharply. Kinds of RG that are either on the market or under development; Likely top priority of all RG vendors; Hurdles facing the RG market.
- What's Up in 2001? Fleck, Ken // Electronic News;04/09/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p46
Forecasts the status of the connector sector of the electronics industries for the year 2001. Factors which affect the connector industry; Earnings of connector companies.