- people events. // Air Cargo World;Dec2010, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p66
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of retired U.S. Air Force Brigadier General George Wilson to vice president of corporate safety and security at World Airways, the appointment of Sean Bradley as managing director of Middle East by Barloworld Logistics,...
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on career developments of several executives in the state of New York. William J. Amelio was appointed president and chief executive officer of Lenova Group Ltd. Andrew S. Carron was promoted to president of NERA Economic Consulting company. George Wilson was promoted to vice...
- Letter from Bodwood to George Wilson (1781). Bentham, Jeremy // Library of the World's Best Literature, Ancient & Modern -- Volu;3/1/2006, p227
Presents a letter from Bodwood to George Wilson about the ideas he brought with respect to the female part of this family that were turned quite topsy-turvy, and unfortunately they are not yet cleared up.
- ARRL PRESIDENT EMERITUS GEORGE WILSON, W4OYI (SK). // QST;Feb2009, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p62
An obituary for American Radio Relay League Inc.'s president emeritus George Wilson is presented.
- In Memory of George W. Wilson 1943-2005. // Corrections Today;Apr2005, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p115
Presents an obituary for George W. Wilson, former state corrections commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Corrections.
- Employee development. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on different career developments of employees in United Kingdom. Electrical training of Britvic technicians; Agreement of trade unions in Land-Rover; Proposal on overhauling of professional status awards; Selection of teams for youth skills olympics; Cargill's launching of...
- Employee development. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p11
Presents news which focuses on employee development in the United Kingdom. Launching of the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) for the people working at ports; Survey on the training levels in engineering companies; Investment of the Rank Xerox UK for its open-learning facilities.
- Why CPD is a duty to yourself and others. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p59
Presents the answers to common questions about continuing professional development (CPD) presented in an conference of Institute of Personnel and Development. Factors which constitutes evidence of CPD; How to meet CPD obligations; How to keep up CPD if unemployed.
- The keys to advancement. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Offers advice regarding career advancement. Career goals; Importance of education; Career moves before the age of 40; Additional keys.