- The Year That Was: TWICE's 2000 Retail Retrospective. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p20
Reports developments in the consumer electronics industry in the United States as of December 2000. Details on the millennial meeting hosted by the NATM Buying Corp.; Plans of OfficeMax to close several stores; Acquisition of Musicland and Magnolia Hi-Fi by Best Buy.
- In The News. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p10
The article offers news briefs on the electronics industry in the U.S. as of January 2006. ASSET InterTech has developed a free online service that validates the accuracy of boundary scan description language files. EADS North America has acquired California-based Talon Instruments. The...
- In The News. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p8
Presents news briefs on issues and events related to electronics industry in the U.S. as of March 2004. Name change of Amplifier Research company to AR worldwide; Acquisition of Labtech company of Andover, Massachusetts by Measurement Computing; Information on various seminars and conferences...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Connector Specifier;Jan2004, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
Presents news briefs on the U.S. electronics industry as of January 2004. Acquisition of Orcus by Laird Technologies; Key topics to be discussed in the annual IICIT Connector & Interconnection Technology Symposium and Trade Show in Michigan; Distributor selected by Corning Cable Systems.
- TWICE retail Rountable Helps Chart Recessionary Waters In '09. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/23/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p17
The article discusses the highlights of 2009 TWICE Retail Roundtable held at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Three of the participants were Ross Rubin of the NPD Group, Dan Schwab of D&H Distributing and Rick Souder of Crutchfield. Some of the topics...
- scope. // EDN;10/12/2006, Vol. 51 Issue 21, p118
The article focuses on issues in the electronics industry. The Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture Summit will take place from October 17 to 19, 2006 at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel in California. Looking back, in October 1956, substantial reduction in the cost of manufacturing...
- M&A Bankers and Lawyers Expound on the State of the Deal Environment. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p11
Highlights the 34th annual securities regulation conference of the Practicing Law Institute in the U.S. regarding changes in the public merger and acquisition environment in 2001.
- OPEN MIKE. Johansen, Bruce // Broadcasting & Cable;10/8/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p18
Presents a commentary on the article on NATPE 2002 Conference in the United States. Role of major domestic studios and independent distributors in the growth of NATPE; Goal of the organization; Support of the organization to television programming industry.
- See You at NATPE, Maybe in a Taxi. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;12/30/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 52, p6
Reports on the boarding arrangements made for the film and television distributors at the NATPE conference to be held at New Orleans, Louisiana in January, 2003.