MSL to Expand Network to Mexico
- Hungarian, Mass. firms form partnership. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/10/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the partnership between SzÃ©kesfehÃ©vÃ©r, Hungary-based electronics manufacturing service firm Videoton with Concord, Massachusetts-based Manufacturers' Services Ltd. to offer customers broader services. Services offered by Videoton; Customers of MSL; Benefits of the deal.
- Celestica Completes MSL Acquisition. // Circuits Assembly;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p6
Celestica Inc. an electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider, has completed its acquisition of Manufacturers' Services Ltd. (MSL) another global EMS provider. Pursuant to the merger agreement, in consideration for the acquisition, Celestica will issue to holders of MSL common stock and...
- Contract manufacturer MSL sold to Celestica for $321 million. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;5/27/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p16
Reports on the sale of Manufacturers' Services Ltd. (MSL) to Celestica Inc., a Canada-based company, in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Provisions in the sale contract regarding the continuation of the supply of ink to Hewlett Packard Inc.; Acquisition of MSL as part of the growth strategy of Celestica...
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;01/10/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p42
Reports developments of electronic industries in the United States as of January 2000. Establishment of contract electronics manufacturing by Lexmark Electronics; Plans to report financial status by Kulike & Soffa Industries Inc. ; Decrease of book-to-bill ratio of printed wiring board industry...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.