Catalyst Introduces Lead-Free Packages
- Catalyst semiconductor chip facilitates lighting control. // Electronics Weekly;9/3/2008, Issue 2350, p5
The article evaluates CAT4101, a chip designed to control power light emitting diodes (LEDs) in architectural, landscape, automotive and general lighting products, from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc.
- Supervisors monitor processor supply and reset. // Electronics Weekly;9/26/2007, Issue 2305, p24
The article evaluates the supervisor chips from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc.
- 7W LED-driver IC provides 350 mA. Rako, Paul // EDN Europe;Dec2007, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p10
The article evaluates the CAT4201 LED-driver integrated circuit from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc.
- GPIO Expander Takes A Bite Out Of Power. // Electronic Design;7/24/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 15, p26
The article evaluates the CAT9534 8-bit general-purpose input/output (GPIO) expander for IC from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc.
- Catalyst Semiconductor Embeds EEPROM Memory on Power Management ICs. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the expansion of the product of its Analog EEPROM AE2 product portfolio with seven management supervisors with embedded I2C EEPROM memory on power management integrated circuits from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc. Key features of CAT102x devices; Availability of the supervisor...
- 7W LED-driver IC provides 350 mA. Rako, Paul // EDN;11/8/2007, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p19
The article evaluates the CAT4201 buck-regulator driver from Catalyst Semiconductor.
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May2007, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p41
The article evaluates several integrated circuits including the LTC3533 synchronous buck-boost converter from Linear Technology Corp., the CAT4004 four channel low dropout driver (LDD) from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc. and the SKY13286-359LF switch from Skyworks Solutions.
- Catalyst Logs Another Profitable Quarter. // Electronic News;9/5/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 36, pN.PAG
Reports on the decrease in net income posted by Silicon Valley chipmaker Catalyst Semiconductor Inc. for the quarter ended July 2005. Factors attributable to the decrease in revenues from the April 2005 quarter to the July 2005 quarter; Impact of the termination of price adjustment and stock...
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jan2008, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p38
The article presents a comparison of integrated circuits (ICs) including MCP73838 dual-input controllers from Microchip Technology Inc., M3000 motion control IC from System Semiconductor Inc. and CAT3604V light emitting diode (LED) from Catalyst Semiconductor Inc.