Auburn Offers Wireless Engineering Degree
- Engineering in the Modern World. Bilington Jr., David P. // World History Bulletin;Fall2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p22
A description of the course "Engineering in the Modern World," being offered at Princeton University is provided.
- Q&A. Pullin, John // Professional Engineering;2/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p18
Presents a question and answer related to the inclusion of engineering and manufacturing in the school curriculum. Requirements for the entry into the profession; Number of people infavor to the proposal of the government; Extension of the curriculum into vocational subjects.
- Natural gas processing certificate course. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2008, p49
This article describes a Natural Gas Processing Short Course to be hosted by the Institute of Measurement and Control (IMC) in New Plymouth, New Zealand, in November 2008.
- WyoTech's HPPT course helps prepare quality technicians for the future. Anson, Mike // Aftermarket Business;Nov2007, Vol. 117 Issue 11, p76
A description of the course "High-Performance Power Train (HPPT)," being offered at Wyoming Technical Institute in Laramie, Wyoming, is provided.
- Planting the Seeds of STEM in Elementary Students. McRobie, Leslie // Connect Magazine;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p22
A description of the course "What are Engineering and Technology?" being offered at the Somersworth Middle School in New Hampshire is provided.
- Studying Hard, Hoping to Pass. Lehrman, Paul D. // Mix;Sep2002, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p24
Presents tips in choosing the appropriated audio education in the U.S. Advantage of looking for a broad curriculum and plan; Ways of learning the language of music; Importance of researching about the facility.
- Profession bolstered as graduates survey better options. // Estates Gazette;10/19/2002, Issue 242, p35
Presents the results of a survey conducted by RICS among graduates of surveying courses in Great Britain as of September 2001. Increase in the number of graduates who take surveying courses; Decline in admissions from 1994 to 2001 according to the University Council for Admissions.
- Is the profession on the road to recovery? Tovey, Rob // Estates Gazette;10/19/2002, Issue 242, p144
Presents the results of a survey conducted by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) released as of October 2002, on the intake of surveying courses by college students in Great Britain. Increase in the number of new entrants coming on to RICS accredited courses; Estimated number...
- Cal State Fullerton Offers Engineering Innovation Courses. // India -- West;4/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 23, pB2
The article reports that a new engineering course, "Engineering Innovation," will be offered by Cal State Fullerton in partnership with Johns Hopkins University that intends to motivate high school students.