El Salvador Attracts Foreign Investment
- Investor confidence on a high. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;12/10/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 47, p35
Reports that investor confidence in Venezuela is picking up as the country's economy improves. Plan by Asoquim, Mobil and Pequiven to scale up a cracker and derivatives complex at Jose; Comment of Raymond McGowan of Mobil on the cracker project with Pequiven; Chevron Chemical's plan for its...
- Foreign Direct Investment in the U.S. by Selected Countries and Territories. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p125
No abstract available.
- Foreign investment boom. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p11
Reports on the total foreign investments approved in Indonesia as of May 1995.
- Foreign investment up. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p10
Reports on the 30% increase in actual used foreign investments in China in 1994.
- Foreign investment down. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p12
Reports on the 9% decline in actual direct foreign investment in the Philippines, compared with the same period in 1993.
- Indonesia's foreign investment approvals surge. // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p16
Reports on the increase in Indonesian foreign investment approvals in the first four months of 1995.
- Taiwan foreign investment approvals soar. // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p16
Reports on the 47% rise in foreign investment applications approved by Taiwan between January and April 1995, as compared with the same period in 1994.
- The region: North Korea. // Asian Business Review;Oct96, p14
Reports that the first international business forum held in the Ranjin-Sonbong free trade area in North Korea secured $282 million in foreign investment.
- India foreign investment frenzy. Chan, W.K. // Asian Business Review;Oct96, p26
Focuses on the surge in foreign investments in India. Impact on financial markets and political climate; Measures taken to liberalize the India economy.