- Child care lowers taxes. // Las Vegas Business Press;03/03/97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p27
Reports on the availability of tax credits for child and dependent care services in the United States.
- Day Care Provider Deduction Safe Harbor. // Practical Accountant;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p14
Reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued a guidance for family day care providers to use a standardized rate to claim tax deduction for meals provided to children in their care. Provisions of the rule issued by the IRS; Date of the procedure's implementation.
- IMPACT ON THE EARLY YEARS SECTOR. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;12/4/2008, p9
The article discusses the challenges regarding childcare services taxation in Great Britain. It relates about the Small Business Support Scheme which enables employers to spread cost of tax repayments on profits. In addition, it asserts that the childcare element of the Working Tax Credit is...
- No employers' NIC on childcare provision. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Oct2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1286, p120
Reports that employer provision of child care remains exempt from Class IA National Insurance contributions in Great Britain.
- Tax Implications of Welfare Reform: The Minnesota Experience. Wilson, Paul // National Tax Journal;Sep2000 Part 1, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p417
Presents a study which examined the experience of Minnesota with its earned income and child care tax credits. Background on the tax credits and welfare reform in Minnesota; Why Minnesota adopted its two-tier earned income tax credit; Integration of state child care credit with other child care...
- Foster Care Must Be Provided in Taxpayer's Residence. // Federal Tax Course Letter;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
The article focuses on Tax Court conclusion that the foster care must be provided in taxpayer's residence and to qualify for foster care payments exclusion under Code Section 131. It states that the conclusion that taxpayer could not exclude the foster care payments under the code, because the...
- Weekly Consultations - Whitehall. // Children's Services Parliamentary Monitor;6/16/2014, Issue 655, p1
The article presents a list of all live Great Britain Government consultations on education, training and children's services undertaken by departments and their agencies. These include the Headteachers Standards Review with the deadline on June 16, 2014, the Savings to the Education Services...
- Untitled. Shea, Tom; Golland, Abi // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);11/5/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4194, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented including one sharing her opinion on the extension of the Early Years Foundation Stage up to the age of six and another commenting on the British government's plan to scrap tax relief on employer-supported childcare.
- Mandate aids registry firm. // PRWeek (London);11/27/2009, p11
This article reports on the awarding by Computershare of its corporate communications account to Corporate Mandate. Campaigns for four parts of Computershare's business will be handled by the agency. The first task of Corporate Mandate is to handle communications relating to British Prime...