- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;12/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p41
Presents news briefs related to personnel management in Great Britain. Information on the career change guide 'Back on Track;' Details of a two-day course in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; Announcement of the publication of an executive briefing on equal pay by CIPD.
- week on the web. // Personnel Today;9/25/2007, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the business enterprises and human resource (HR) personnel. David Cameron of Tory Party of Great Britain has proposed a plan to enforce equal pay audits. It refers to the human resource (HR) personnel's Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's...
- Climbing the glass staircase. Cheese, Peter // People Management;Mar2015, p5
The author discusses the lack of diversity within the workforce in Great Britain and professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) efforts to promote diversity. Topics include details on the lack of women employees and women executives, details on companies'...
- IPD training expands in response to skills drive. // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p55
Presents the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Training in developing training courses for human resource management. Key areas that comprises the IPD Training; IPDs activities.
- Effective management. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p61
Reports on the Institute of Personnel and Development's release of a practical program on developing management skills.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;05/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p64
Presents news briefs related to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Conference and exhibition of the Northamptonshire branch; Conference on bullying in the workplace; Conference of the IPD in Ireland.
- A strategy where people make all the difference. Stevens, John // People Management;1/12/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p60
Explains how the Institute of Personnel and Development's (IPD) position paper `People make the difference' can help the need for a forward-looking strategy for managing and developing people. Issues described by the institute's consultative document called `Managing people--the changing...
- Don't forget your laptop. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p77
Features the exhibitors at the Harrogate 1997 national exhibition of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain. Highlights of the exhibition; Technological innovations provided by the exhibitors; Role of the innovations to employee development and personnel management...
- Institute News. // People Management;9/17/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p63
Presents news briefs relating to the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Approval given by Great Britain's Qualifications and Curriculum Authority; Course offered by IPD for human resource professionals; Publication released by the institute.