The bigger picture
- All aboard Mexico's speed boat to China. Richards, Lance // Personnel Today;6/25/2002, p19
Comments on the proceedings of the world congress of the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations in Mexico City. Establishment of the North American Free Trade Agreement between Canada, U.S. and Mexico; Concerns of Mexicans on the accession of China in the World Health...
- Dinner for UJA. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/27/97, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p43
Reports that United Jewish Appeal of New York will hold its annual South Shore Inaugural Dinner on October 30, 1997 at the Seawane Club.
- UJA summer fest. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/7/95, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p19
Reports that the New Leadership Campaign of UJA-Federation of New York will hold its annual Summer Fest '95 dinner on August 10 at the Planting Fields Arboretum Hay Barn in Oyster Bay. Cover charge for the event; Contact information.
- UJA-Federation plans Summer Fest '96. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p41
Reports on the New Leadership Campaign Division of UJA-Federal of New York's holding of its annual Summer Fest '96 dinner on August 8, 1996, at the Planting Fields Arboretum Hay Barn in Oyster Bay, Long Island (LI), New York. Lynn and Michael Lax, who is president of Autronic Plastics Inc., as...
- FIG/USA organizes for 2000. // Point of Beginning;Jul96, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the first annual meeting of the International Federation of Surveyors in Silver Springs, Maryland. Participants; Plans for FIG's Congress 2002.
- Happenings from FIG in Buenos Aires. Ives, Nancy Peek // Point of Beginning;Jul96, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p47
Focuses on the 1996 Permanent Meeting of the international Federation of Surveyors (FIG). Attendees; Theme for the gathering; Background information on FIG; Issues and topics discussed on surveying; Roundtable discussion on the liberalization of trade in services.
- FIG contributes to international land debate. // Point of Beginning;Sep96, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
Reports on several International Federation of Surveyors meetings about land-related processes and developments. Dates of meetings; Participation of other organizations.
- International. // Point of Beginning;Feb97, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the symposium to be sponsored by International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) on June 2-6, 1997 in Denmark. `Surveying of Large Bridge and Tunnel Projects in Copenhagen; Contact information.
- The art of surveying. // Point of Beginning;May97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
Informs on the International Federation of Surveyors' Congress in Brighton, England. Theme of the convention; Exhibition at the University of Brighton Art Gallery.
- An invitation to compete. // Point of Beginning;Sep97, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
Calls for young surveyors participate in a contest in conjunction with the 1998 International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) Congress in Great Britain on July 19-26, 1997. Contest rules.