Puerto Rico's Table-Sitting Deal Includes First Tobacco Refunding
- N.Y.C. Rushes Bonds to Market As Offerings Crowd Calendar. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p1
Reports that New York city officials will sell $ 300 million of bonds on or about May 22, 2003 to finance projects for the New York City court system. Ratings of the bonds according to Moody's Investors Service; Representation of the Transitional Finance Authority's effort to enter into the...
- N.Y.C. Speeds Up Two TFA Deals To Sidestep Rush of State Paper. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p1
Focuses on plans of the New York City, New York Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to sell bonds under its deals with various government bodies. Details of bonds that will be sold by TFA; Ratings of bonds sold by TFA; Government authorities whose bonds will be sold by TFA.
- TFA Offers BARBs, QZABs. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the issuance of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's 650 million dollars worth of new-money building aid revenue bonds in 2011.
- N.Y.C. transitional agency holds final hearing for first sale. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p3
Reports on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's (TFA) hearing on a written statement by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani related to the city's inaugural bond issue tentatively scheduled for September 1997. Arguments to support the continued existence of TFA; Failure of people invited to the...
- Quick, Brisk Retail Sale of N.Y.C. TFA Bonds. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;10/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30745, p6
Reports on the retail orders for the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's $395 million bond deal. Pricing; Structure of the deal.
- N.Y.C. TFA Plans $900M as Debt Crisis Dogs Market. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33557, p3
The article reports on the 900 million dollars worth of bonds to be offered by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) in both the competitive and negotiated markets in 2011.
- N.Y.C. TFA Borrows Big. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/8/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33561, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority to sell 1.05 billion dollars worth of tax-secured, fixed-rate conversion and subordinate-lien bonds.
- NEW YORK: TFA Sells $900M in Bonds. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p9
The article reports on the future tax-secured, fixed-rate money subordinate bonds worth 900 million dollars sold by Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) of New York City.
- N.Y.C. Schedules $500 Million in Rans, $650 Million of TFA Debt. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p24
Reports on New York City's sale of revenue anticipation notes on October 27, 1998 and plans to sell debt by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority. Backing of notes by education funds; Advisers and underwriters.