Charter School in a Developing District Finds Favor in Colorado
- Colo. Charter School Heads for Farm With Unrated Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p4
Reports on the plans of Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority to sell $5.83 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Compass Montessori Secondary School. Underwriter to the deal; Utilization of the proceeds from the sale.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32383, p21
The article presents the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of May 17, 2006. The general obligation bonds offered by Albertville, Alabama will due on May 1, 2007. The daily variable rate demand revenue bonds of the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority was issued on...
- Big Savings Seen for $9.5 Million Colorado Charter School Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32504, p7
The article reports on the move of the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority to offer its $9.5 million offering of charter school revenue and refunding bonds to the securities market in the U.S. It expected that the deal will be insured once savings once significant savings will...
- Moody's Affirms NCSL At A3. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/31/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34036, p1
The article informs that A3 credit rating of the non-profit organization National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) has been affirmed by the bond rating company Moody's Investors Service Inc. It mentions that the rating is affirmed on revenue bonds worth 7.5 million U.S. dollars issued...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.