Take Two: Puerto Rico Plots A 2d Tobacco Sale at $1.1B
- OKLAHOMA: School Mulls Bond Revote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p9
The article reports on the rejection to the approval for the general obligation bond package, made by the trustees of Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 in Oklahoma.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p16
The article presents a list of weekly, monthly, quarterly tables related to bond market including bond elections, bond sales, and trustee banks.
- TEXAS: Amarillo ISD Talks Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/12/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33875, p7
The article informs that trustees of Independent School District of Amarillo, Texas will spend 13,000 dollars on communication plan for explaining the district's 99.5 million dollars bond referendum.
- N.J. Plans Up to $600M For Transport. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p1
Reports on the plan of New Jersey to issue 400 million dollars in refunding state contract bonds and up to 200 million dollars of new money for its Transportation Trust Fund. Structure of the bonds; Proposals for bankers.
- Massachusetts SRF may break state's new-issue drought. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30697, p5
Reports on the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust's concerns about the tight supply of new bond issues in the commonwealth. Market of revolving fund deals; Rating of the pooled program.
- Southwest Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p23
Presents news on bonds in Southwestern States as of March 2000. Includes the call for a statewide vote to amend the Oklahoma Constitution on annual school millage levy elections; Plans on creating a legislation to regulate the purchase of property by public trusts that use tax-exempt bonds;...
- USD Eyes GO Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/11/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33314, p9
The article reports on the plan of trustees at Maricopa County Unified School District 48 in Arizona to seek community support for a proposed general obligation bond package of 130 million dollars to renovate and repair various facilities in the district.
- ARIZONA: Art Bonds Sketched Out. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/8/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33612, p9
The article reports on the bond proposal amounting to 10.5 million dollars by the trustees of the Scottsdale Cultural Council in Arizona, which would unify the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts and nearby museums.
- APC guidance on reports to debenture trustees. // Accountancy;Aug1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1116, p33
Reports that the Auditing Practices Committee has released an audit brief on reports to debenture and loan stock trustees in Great Britain.