Election Monte Carlo
- Senate finance panel OKs modified pension bill. // Inside Tucson Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p25
Reports that the United States Senate Finance Committee voted for the approval of legislation that will increase the amount individuals can deposit into tax-free retirement accounts based on a 2000-issue of the 'Bloomberg' periodical. Possible effect of the legislation on a finance company's...
- DISTRIBUTION PLANNING UPDATE. Caudill, April K. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Mar2004, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p36
The article addresses the changes in laws affecting individual retirement account distributions in the U.S. The basic minimum distributions requirement for lifetime distributions is that the client must receive his or her first distribution by April 1 after the calendar year in which he or she...
- IRA Rollovers. Steiner, Bruce D. // Trusts & Estates;Jun2015, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p41
The article looks at ways to roll over the beneficiaries such as spouses in the individual retirement account in which the spouse is beneficiary in trust, rather than outright. Topics discussed include benefits of leaving IRA outright to a spouse, spouse ability to roll the retirement benefits...
- The Technical Quiz: 19 September. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/19/2013, p66
A quiz concerning financial planning, taxation, and retirement is presented, that includes multiple-choice questions on minimum income requirement (MIR), pensions, and flexible drawdown declaration.
- BOGUS NON-RESIDENT ACCOUNTS (BNRAs)-REVENUE CLARIFICATIONS. // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p55
Focuses on the statement of practice (SOP) on Bogus Non-Resident Accounts issued by the Revenue Commissioners in Northern Ireland. Persons qualified to avail of SOP; Individuals excluded from the SOP; Basis for DIRT credit.
- Tax Practitioners Into Financial Planning. // Practical Accountant;May2004, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p24
The article presents the results of the replies of respondents on financial planning, from "A Comprehensive Overview of the Product Usage Business Models & Best Practice of Independent Tax Professional," June 2003 issue, published by the company Tiburon Strategic Advisors. Most respondents...
- Online comments from last week. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/17/2013, p68
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Treasury floats Â£100k Isa cap and cuts to pension tax-free cash" in a previous issue.
- How to Survive an IG Audit. Kristek, Michael // Journal of Government Financial Management;Winter2008, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p32
The article discusses several tips in surviving an IG audit. According to Michael Kristek, auditors are there to help while auditee are glad to have an auditor. However, the auditee has the ability to make an audit run smoothly or make it the worst experience possible for all concerned. He...
- Modeling strategies for managing the impact of FAS 87 on pension management. Abrahamson, Allen A.; Emery, John T. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Mar1991, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p68
Presents an abstract of a paper entitled `Modeling Strategies for Managing the Impact of FAS 87 on Pension Fund Management,' by Allen A. Abrahamson, John T. Emery and Keith W. Lantz.