NEFE to Launch Pro Bono Web Site. .
- Why we're still missing the cross-channel opportunity. Blyth, Gerrerd // New Media Age;7/6/2006, p15
The author considers the application of multi-channel consumer interfaces. He mentions the traditional method dealing with a consumer. He addresses changes in the demands of consumers. He cites the problem in using multi-channel consumer interfaces. He describes the world of the Web.
- Links. // Architect;Jul2007, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p38
The article reviews several Web sites concerning architecture, including www.umemagazine.com, www.lostmag.com and www.nikon.co.jp.
- my current favourites. Velarde, Felix // New Media Age;1/6/2011, p31
The article reviews several web sites, including notcot.org, cribcandy.com and run-riot.com.
- Virtual Shopping List. Loehnen, Elise // Lucky;Sep2010, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p108
The article reviews several retail web sites, including woolypocket.com, superette.co.nz, and ecostiletto.com.
- My Top 10 Clicks. // BEEF;Nov2004, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p7
The article presents the author's top 10 websites. The top five sites are www.msn.com, www.gopowercat.com, www.cattlefax.com, www.KLA.org, and www.ESPN.com.
- Net yields. Stubbs, Keith // Chemistry in Australia;Mar2010, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p36
The article reviews several web sites related to chemistry, including http://trailblazing.royalsociety.org, http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu and http://webbook.nist.gov.
- Electronic forms--the nugget of hope! Magon, Vijay // IM@T.Online;Sep2009, p3
The article presents information on electronic forms, which exist in various guises since the late 1970s. There are several types of electronic forms ranging from basic forms that can be downloaded from websites, filled in electronically and printed, to interactive and complex electronic forms....
- Stop Paying for Writing Programs. Haber, Paul // Back Stage West;10/26/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p9
The article features several free, Web-based writing programs available online including Writely from Google, Zoho Writer and FlySuite.
- KQ Web Watch. Pearle, Laura // Knowledge Quest;May/Jun2004, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p55
Focuses on the Web site of KQWeb. Data that comes from searching the Web; Discussion and interpretation of data.