Sealed Bids Invited
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p9
Presents information related to several competitive government securities offerings in the U.S. market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount for the securities offerings; Time for sale of the offerings; Ratings and maturing dates for the securities; Name of the financial advisers and insurers.
- T-bills go at 5.730%, 5.860%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p2
Reports on higher tender rates for United States Treasury bills during the first three months of 2000.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p12
Invites sealed bids for various government securities in the U.S. Minimum price of the bid; Companies participating in bidding; Mode of payment for the bids; Dates for submission of the bids.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for prices for government securities in the U.S. bond market during November 14-15, 2001. Values for bid and offer for one-month treasury bills in the duration; Yields on bid for 5-year treasury notes and bonds; Total return for all publicly held issues with maturities...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p40
Presents statistics for bid deals in the U.S. securities market as of January 28, 2002. Bid Yield for 6 months treasury bills; Offer and bid for 5 year treasury notes and bonds; Performance of publicly held issues represented in the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p41
Presents statistics for the 30-days visible supply for bids invited and proposed negotiated offerings for government securities in the U.S. between January 2001 and January 2002. Amount for competitive bonds during the week ended on January 26, 2002; Negotiated amount for the bids during first...
- News In Brief: Treasury 4 3/4-Years Go at 4.254% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department in the U.S. auctioned $16 billion of 4.75-year notes at 4.254% yield. Bid-to-cover ratio for the issues; Terms for competitive tenders.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.065%, 0.150% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p2
The article reports on the decline for the tender rates of the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department in 2010.
- Hungary sells bonds at high yields. // Regional Today;9/ 6/2013, p2
The article reports that the demand for the government bonds of Hungary was still high during the biweekly tender of the Government Debt Management Agency (ÃAK) on September 5, 2013.