Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p36
Presents statistics for yields on general obligations (GO) in the U.S. as of December 11, 2001. Performance of triple-A rated GO on the date; Percentage yield for Aa rated five-years maturity securities; Rate of return on Baa rated securities due for maturity in the year 2031.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Reports on the yield for municipal general obligation as of February 6, 2002. Yield on Aaa rated bonds due in the year 2003; Rate of return on Baa rated securities due in year 2017; Return for Aa and A rated securities due in 2027.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p34
Presents statistics for the reoffering yields on government securities introduced in the U.S. between June 2001 and February 2002. Amount for Aa2 rated securities offered in Washington state on February 5, 2002; Yields for triple-A rated 5-year securities introduced on January 22 and 29; Rate...
- Term Spreads and Predictions of Bond and Stock Excess Returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p25
Examines the predictive content of intermediate-short term spreads and regressions of excess returns on 1.5-year to 20-year Treasury bonds in the United States. Bond market pricing of intermediate-short term spreads instead of a long-short spread; Conclusion that individuals should vary their...
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p42
Presents market statistics for weekly yields of 20-Bond general obligation bonds index and Treasury Securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Actual and sales price of securities and bonds.
- Nigeria: Local Debt - Upward Trend In Yields Confirmed. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/30/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p22
The article reports on the growing trend in government bond yields in Nigeria.
- Why Are TIIS Yields So High? The Case of the Missing Inflation-Risk Premium. Craig, Ben // Economic Commentary;3/15/2003, p1
Examines factors other than inflation that might raise U.S. Treasury inflation-indexed securities yields relative to nominal Treasuries.
- Roll Down the curve With Treasury Notes and Securities. Hingston, Roy // Community Banker;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p34
Discusses the use of total rate of return analysis to decide which bond is best for market conditions in the U.S. Relative performance of five-year Treasury notes, five-year callable agency securities; Factor causing the first component of the total rate of return price changes; Changes in the...
- Yield-Curve Effect. // Securities Industry News;2/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
A graph is presented of the yield curve for U.S. Treasury bonds in October and November 2001.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for state and government securities rates in the U.S. between November 9-15, 2001. Increase in rate of returns for three month securities; Performance of two years securities in the duration; Decline in overnight rate on 14 and 15 November.