U.S. Securities Prices
- Growth in stock of retail government bonds slows. // Hungary A.M.;9/12/2014, p2
The article discusses Hungarian Government Debt Management Agency's (ÃKK) report on price indexes, which noted a rise in stock of retail government-bonds and mentions about treasury savings bills and baby bonds.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p42
The article presents charts including the Indiana Technology Stock Index; Interest Rates; Stock price indexes and rates for treasury bills.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/29/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p55
Charts and a graph are presented showing the Indiana Technology Stock Index, interest rates, U.S. stock indexes and Treasury Bill rates as of January 2007.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p33
Several charts are presented which show the performance of stocks in Indiana as of July 2007 including Indiana Technology Stock Index, Treasury bill rates and interest rates.
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p4
Presents information on the foreign exchange market activities in Kenya and Kuwait as of January 24, 2005. Release of an International Monetary Fund PRGF loan disbursement in December 2004 in Kenya; Percentage of yields of treasury bills in Kenya; Details on Kuwait's stock price index.
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;8/11/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p45
Presents several charts depicting the stock indexes, U.S. Treasury bonds, money exchange rates, and mutual funds in Puerto Rico.
- ECONOMETER. // Crain's New York Business;3/23/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p2
Statistics are presented on the average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage in New York City, the yield on 10-year Treasury notes and the weekly change in stock indexes.
- Stocks Rally On Fed Minutes. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/9/2014, pA01
1 Dovish Fed minutes sparked an afternoon surge that erased most of the week's losses. The Nasdaq soared 1.9%, the S&P 500 1.7%. Volume rose. Winners topped losers 4 to 1 on the NYSE and 5 to 2 on the Nasdaq. The yield on the 10-year Treasury note slipped 2 basis points to 2.32%.
- Performance of stock indexes hasn't told whole story. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p43
Reports on the performance of stock indexes in Indianapolis, Indiana. Investment of mutual funds and portfolio managers with a capitalization-weighted theory; Rate of the three-month Treasury bill; Assessment of the interest rates; Presentation of technology stock index.