WASHINGTON: Port Scales Back
- More Port Bonds Coming. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p39
The article reports that capital budget of Port of Seattle, Seattle, Washington for fiscal 2007 will include millions of bonds. So far, $515 million of the 2007 capital budget goes toward projects at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, $155 million involves the seaport, and the remainder is...
- Seattle Poised for Big Growth. Dibenedetto, Bill // Traffic World;1/9/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on the revenue goals of the Port of Seattle for 2006. The Port of Seattle expects an increase in cargo volume and operating revenue while they continue their terminal modernization and expansion programs. The Seattle Port Commission approved a 2006 budget that targets an 8...
- Port Recognized for Green Efforts. // Sea Magazine;Apr2011, Vol. 103 Issue 4, pPNW10
The article announces that the Port of Seattle has earned the national Green Fleet award which recognizes its environmental practices such as the use of compressed natural gas (CNG) and biodiesel.
- Best in Show. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31802, p33
Reports that the Port of Seattle in Washington has received first place among U.S. seaports in a survey of customer service standards.
- Seepage in Seattle. Mongelluzzo, Bill // JoC Week;7/29/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p32
Focuses on developments in Port of Seattle in Washington. Continuation of port's cargo erosion; Restructuring projects in the port; Basis of the port's revenue.
- Port of Seattle markets unique special-facility bonds. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p5
Reports on the plan of Port of Seattle to sell special facility revenue bonds to pay for the expansion of a key shipping terminal. Unique feature of the bond deal; Total amount of the port's debt subject to the alternative minimum tax; MBIA Insurance Corp.'s repayment pledge for the bonds;...
- Port of Seattle Readies $500 Million Sale, Its Largest Ever. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p48
Reports the 500 million-dollars sale of revenues and refunding bonds by the Port of Seattle in Washington. Purpose of the proceeds; Issuance of the bonds rating; Rate of the revenue bonds of the port.
- RADAR SCREEN. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);12/23/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 51, p8
Reports news related to commerce as of December 2002. Approval of the U.S. for Mexican trucks and buses to cross the U.S. border; Considerations given by ocean carriers on deployments that would keep foreign to foreign cargo out of the ports of the U.S.; Creation of an economic development...
- Port of Seattle deal may change the face of airport bonding. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30434, p7
Reports on Seattle, Washington-based Port of Seattle's sale of $265.2 million of airport bonds secured by a passenger facility charge (PFC). Use of the proceeds to finance the expansion of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport; Lead managers; Structure of the deal; Plans to sell another...