- Humor Resources. // Workforce;Sep2002, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p18
Presents a humorous cartoon on human resources.
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.
- SENSE OF PLACE. Dunnick, Regan // Sarasota Magazine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p136
A cartoon depicting several places in Sarasota, Florida is presented.
- This Weeks Editorial CARTOON. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;10/6/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p7
Presents an educational activity about the use of cartoons in representing the issue of rebuilding Iraq.
- The 4th estate. Borgstedt, Doug // Editor & Publisher;1/1/94, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p76
Presents cartoons depicting issues in the newspaper industry in 1993. Image for the newspapers; Handling of four letter and obscene words; Information highway; Relationship between advertorials and editorials; Number of journalists killed in 1993.