Illumina Board Rejects Roche's Hostile Tender
- ROCHE HOLDING AG. // MondayMorning;4/ 2/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on the takeover efforts of Roche Holding AG for Illumina Inc. It mentions that Roche, for the second time, has extended an offer of 5.7 billion dollars to acquire Illimina and informs that investors of Illumina will discuss issues related to its directors during the annual...
- ILLUMINA INC (San Diego CA). // MondayMorning;4/9/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p1
The article reports that the board of Illumina Inc. has urged the shareholders to decline the offer by Roche Holding AG to takeover Illumina. Illumina's technology is reported to help Roche, which is the world's biggest cancer drugs manufacturer. Jay Flatley, chief executive officer at Illumina,...
- Illumina's Board of Directors Sends 3rd Letter to Stockholders. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the letters sent by board of directors of Illumina Inc. to reject acquisition efforts of the company Roche to acquire Illumina Inc. at grossly inadequate price. In the letter members of the board mentions tremendous growth prospects of Illumina Inc. in next...
- Illumina Advises Stockholders to Defer Taking Any Action in Response to Roche's Increased Offer. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article reports on the advice by the life science tools company Illumina Inc. to its stockholders on taking any action regarding the increased offer of the pharmaceutical company Roche for the acquiring the life sciences company. The revised proposal of the pharmaceutical company will be...
- Illumina's Board of Directors Sends Second Letter to Stockholders. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Illumina Inc. has sent a second letter to its stockholders outlining Illumina's superior operational performance and financial success. The letter urges stockholders to reject F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.'s efforts to acquire Illumina and vote for the election of Illumina's...
- Genentech urges shareholders to take no action now on offer. // Medical Device Daily;2/11/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p3
The article reports on th appeal of a special committee of the board of directors of Genentech to the company's shareholders to ignore the hostile tender offer made by Roche in February 2009. As stated, Roche disclosed its intention to purchase all of the outstanding shares of Genentech stock...
- Roche. // Medical Device Daily;4/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 72, p3
The article reports on the open letter sent by Roche to shareholders of Illumina asking them to vote the GOLD proxy card for the independent director nominees of Roche and other proposals at the April 18, 2012 Illumina annual meeting.
- Illumina vs. Roche, The Takeover Tango. Quigley, Kelly // San Diego Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the tender offer made by Roche Holding AG to buy genetic analysis company Illumina Inc.'s outstanding stock for 44.50 dollars per share in cash in La Jolla, San Diego, California.
- Roche Raises Bid in Battle for Illumina. Quigley, Kelly // San Diego Business Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. have increased their bid price to acquire Illumina Inc. to 51 dollars per share from the initial 44.50 dollars per share, with a total of 6.5 billion dollars, as of April 2012.