ARIZONA: Scottsdale Site
- Spokane, Wash., Sets $29 Million Solid-Waste Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/14/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31077, p3
Reports the plans of Spokane city to market its solid waste refunding issue in San Francisco, California. Process of finalizing the preliminary official statement and the engineering report; Plan of filing an amendment to seek an expedited hearing and settlement conference; Controversy about...
- Stations go to the mall, hockey arena. Curry, Sheree R. // Electronic Media;2/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
Reports on plans of television stations to broadcast sports and news in shopping malls and hockey arena in Pennsylvania. Expectations of these stations from such promotional events in malls; Features of the broadcast in the hockey arena; Content of an advertising campaign called 'Image Plus'...
- Indianapolis readies second refunding of circle centre bonds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p4
Discloses that Indianapolis, Indiana is preparing to refund the bonds sold to erect the Circle Center Mall. City officials' confirmation of plans to current refunds; Preparations for the issuance of bonds for site acquisition. INSET: A mall's progress..
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;11/9/2013, Issue 1345, p03
The article focuses on the 485 million pound bond issued by Intu Properties in 2013 to refinance the Metrocentre shopping mall in Gasteshead, England.
- Design Without Borders. Misonzhnik, Elaine // Retail Traffic;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the design scheme of malls in different countries. It mentions that the layout of the mall in Casablanca, Morocco is based on the shape of a seashell and was inspired by its waterfront. It notes that the Greenbelt 5 shopping center in Manila, Philippines was located within...
- Legal Victory for Memphis Arena Sets Stage for Pre-Spring Bond Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p40
Reports on refusal of appeal for issuance of revenue bonds for building a multi-million dollar basketball arena in Memphis, Tennessee. Issuance of debts through Shelby County Sports Authority; Expected interest rates for the issued bonds; Companies that will serve as bond counsel.
- N.J. Meadowlands Mall Project Gets Tax Break Approval. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34360, p1
New Jersey's long-stalled American Dream Meadowlands shopping and entertaining project received a funding boost on Aug. 11 when a state board re-approved $390 million in tax breaks for the massive development.
- NEBRASKA: Arena BABs for Lincoln. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p9
The article reports on the plan of a bond-issuing authority partnership between the University of Nebraska and Lincoln City to sell up to 100 million dollar Build America Bonds (BABs) to fund an arena.
- Memphis Sports Authority Sets May Date for Long-Awaited Issuance for NBA Arena. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p4
Reports on the plan of the Memphis-Shelby County Sports Authority to sell revenue bonds to build an arena for the National Basketball Association's Memphis Grizzlies in Tennessee. Schedule of the sale of senior revenue bonds; Consideration of insuring the bonds; Underwriter of the deal.