ARIZONA: Sewer Deal Set
- Drainfield tips. Anderson, Kris // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun2001, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p19
Offers tips on how to care for the drainfield of septic tanks.
- LIFE IN THE SEPTIC TANK. Anderson, Jim // Pumper;Apr2012, p86
The article provides an answer to a question of what things affect the biology of septic tank.
- Avoid the Deep Freeze. KNEISZEL, JIM; Olin, Jonny // Cabin Living;Oct2015, p20
The article presents an answer to a question about dealing with a septic system problem in winter.
- Â©Pumper.com. // Pumper;Sep2014, p14
The article offers information on the journal's web site located at www.pumper.com.
- Septic Tanks: One of Camp's Dirtiest Little Secrets. Stryker, Rick // Camping Magazine;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p60
Presents questions and answers about subsurface sewage disposal systems. Need to pump the septic tank; Required size of the septic tank; Care and feeding of the septic tank.
- What Are the Keys to Customer Service? // Pumper;Nov2015, p76
The article presents questions and answers related to septic service companies offering snake lines.
- Marco Island, Fla., Counsel to Argue For $5M Sewer Deal Before High Court. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32533, p4
The article reports on the appearance of bond counsel for Marco Island before the Supreme Court to argue for the city's right to issue about $5 million of sewer assessment bonds in Florida. A bond-financed septic tank replacement program is implemented by the city. About $75 million is needed...
- Aerobic Remediation: Wave of the Future in Wastewater Treatment. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p30
The article offers information on the Aero-StreamÂ® RemediatorÂ® for septic systems.
- System Manufactions: Why, Wherefores and Fixes. Lentz, David // Onsite Installer;Jul2012, p16
The article discusses the value of a thorough inspection in pinpointing the root cause of onsite wastewater treatment system failures and identifying the best remedy. Homeowner usage habits, siting and septic tank function are reportedly the most common causes, with affecting factors being...