University of Nebraska, Local Electric System Team Up
- Nebraska Utility Readies $160M Deal After Settling Suits. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p44
Reports the sale of bonds by the Lincoln Electric System company in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Bond counsel of the sale.
- Lincoln Plans Electric System Deal To Get Ahead of California Influx. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31193, p48
Reports on the plan of Lincoln Electric Systems to sell bonds in Nebraska. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Lincoln Electric System Gets Green Light for $180M to Handle Demand. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p64
Reports that the Lincoln Electric Systems (LES) in Nebraska is to return to the market in September 2003 with up to 180 million dollars of bonds that it will issue using the Grant Street Group's electronic bidding platform after the Lincoln City Council authorized the issue. Application of the...
- So Far, Nebraska Is Content With Embracing Public Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p38
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Lincoln Electric System in Nebraska. Commitment of Nebraska to public power; Assessment of the public utility rating by financial advising firms; Reason for the reception of public power debt in the bond market.
- Lincoln, Neb., Utility Selling $115M to Boost Capacity. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p30
No abstract available.
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.