Tampa Bay Water Readies $110M Offering for Desalination Plant
- Tampa Bay Water Back to Market for Desalination Plant. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/22/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31248, p39
Discusses plans of Tampa Bay Water, Florida to issue multi-million dollar bonds to finance the largest desalination plant in the U.S. Environmental permit that is holding up the project; Claims of opponents of the permit; Finance for the seawater desalination facility.
- Rate Climate Makes Tampa Bay Water Jump at the Chance for $108M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p7
Reports on the pricing of a multi-million revenue refunding deal by Tampa Bay Water in Bradenton, Florida. Monitoring and finalization of the deal's structure; Use of the bonds insured by the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for the partial refunding of Tampa Bay Water's Series 1998 A and B and...
- Tampa Bay Water Places $110M in Bonds for Desal. // Design-Build;Dec2001, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the bonds placed in private activity by Tampa Bay Water to help finance the desalination plant in Hillsborough County, Florida. Capacity of the plant; Schedule of the projects' completion; Developer and design-builder of the project.
- Tampa Bay Water Briefs Raters On Big Project, Eyes Contractor. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30916, p3
Reports on Tampa Bay Water officials' hope of getting investment-grade rating for the bonds it plan to issue in connection with its construction of a desalination plant in Bradenton, Florida. Details of the desalination plant project; Monitoring of the status of a contractor who has filed...
- Water, Water, Everywhere And Not a Drop to Drink? // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/14/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 16, p64
Editorial. Comments on the development of water crisis in the U.S. Negative realization of the general public on water crisis; Need for ideas for developing regional watershed; Application of technology in the desalination process at Tampa Bay Water project.
- New plant reduces reliance on groundwater. // American City & County;Feb2003, Vol. 118 Issue 2, p15
Reports on a surface water treatment plant opened by Tampa Bay Water in central Hillsborough County in Florida. Worth of the project; Background on Tampa Bay Water; Details of the project.
- TAMPA TO TAP TEAM TO BUILD AND RUN RECORD-SIZE U.S. PLANT. Wright, Andrew G. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/08/99, Vol. 242 Issue 10, p13
Reports that Tampa Bay Water's board of directors is set to select a developer for a saltwater desalination plant in the Tampa Bay area, Florida on March 15, 1999. Efforts of area utilities to phase out groundwater extraction wells; Cost estimates for desalinated water; Schedule for the start...
- TAMPA BAY TAPS DESIGN-BUILDERS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/01/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 17, p14
Reports that Tampa Bay Water in Florida has awarded a USFilter-led team a design-build-operate contract. Objective of the project; Cost of the project; Companies that will support the USFilter.
- Debt Set for Reservoir. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/23/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33770, p5
The article offers information that Forida-based drinking water provider Tampa Bay Water has voted on August 20, 2012 to issue 85 million U.S. dollars of revenue bonds in order to fund some of the repairs to its cracked reservoir.