Report: Flood of MRB Prepayment Calls Has Yet to Crest
- Mortgage Bond and MBS Market Development in the UK and France. Franscini, Mathilde; Schillinger, Tamara // Securitization Conduit;2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1-4, p67
Focuses on mortgage bond and mortgage backed securities (MBS) in Great Britain and France. Risk assessment of MBS in Great Britain; Funding vehicles for mortgages in France; Legal framework of mortgage bond and MBS in France.
- The Secret Treasure of MBS-Aussie Deals-Is About to Get Mainstream Investor Notice. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 14, p15
Presents an outlook for Australian mortgage-backed securities (MBS) for 2000. Increase in volume; Relative cheapness of the bonds; Deals as trading at a wider spread compared with United States and European deals; Enhancement of MBS programs of several Australian issuers; Projected price...
- RATE CURVE. // Asset Securitization Report;06/24/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p23
Presents a curve depicting rates of mortgage-backed securities based on the five-day floating average rate.
- Colombia's Fannie Mae Brings 2nd MBS. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the mortgage-backed securities (MBS) placed by Colombia similar to its version of the U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association. Total pool of peso-denominated MBS; Tax-exemption of MBS; Originators of the deal.
- European RMBS Rise by 7%. // National Mortgage News;8/19/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p7
Reports that European residential mortgage-backed securitizations increased by 7 percent on a year-to-year basis in the first half of 2002. Increase in commercial mortgage-backed securities issuance; Overall growth in securitization of mortgages and other assets in Europe.
- MODELS OF ISSUEING CONVENTIONAL MORTGAGE BONDS IN EUROPE AND IN UKRAINE. Moshkova, M. M. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;May2010, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p206
The article analyzes the basic models of issueing the conventional mortgage bonds in Europe and in Ukraine. It is stated that the most common models are the ones which do not have restrictions on the activities of the mortgage lenders -- the issuers. It is determined that Ukraine uses the...
- Aussie roundup: Redraws drive CPR. // Asset Securitization Report;4/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p15
Investors in Australian mortgage-backed securities may have to take into account a range of variables they had previously ignored, following research by Macquarie Bank. Macquarie, the country's independent investment bank and the dominant domestic arranger of MBS transactions, has published...
- European Mortgage Bonds and MBS. Franscini, Mathilde; Schillinger, Tamara // Securitization Conduit;2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1-4, p62
Offers a look at the mortgage bonds and mortgage-backed securities in Europe. Drivers for growth of mortgage bonds; Impact of the legal framework on the securitization process; Influence of the legal, regulatory, fiscal and accounting framework.
- Mortgage Bond and MBS Market Development in Germany. Franscini, Mathilde; Schillinger, Tamara // Securitization Conduit;2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1-4, p74
Focuses on the development of mortgage bond and mortgage backed securities in Germany. Structure of residential property market; Types of mortgage bonds; Problems of true sale transaction structures in Germany.