News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.675%, 1.765%
- Treasury Bills Go At 6.010%, 6.010%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Reports on the United States' tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of July 25, 2000.
- Treasury Bills Go At 5.710%, 5.900%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;04/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30863, p2
Reveals that the tender rates for treasury bills in the United States have declined as of March 24, 2000.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.790%, 2.110%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p2
Reports on the tender rates of the Treasury Department's latest 92-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. Coupon equivalents; Price for 92's and 182's; Median bid for 92's and 182's.
- OLD ABE READY FOR DIGITAL CLOSE-UP OF HIS NEW LOOK. // CardLine;9/21/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p41
The article reports that the U.S. government has revealed its new design of $5 bills, which the U.S. Treasury plans to begin issuing in early 2008. The bill's new security features include two large number 5 watermarks, one to the left of President Lincoln's portrait and one to the right of the...
- The Vaughan & Telegraph, 1872. // Vaughan & Telegraph, 1872;2009, p1
Presents the US Supreme Court's decision in The Vaughan & Telegraph, an 1872 case involving reimbursement of losses incurred in a shipping accident. Question of the amount and nature of the reimbursement; Majority and dissenting opinions.
- Government issues new $100 bill. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department is urging restaurants and other retailers to familiarize their employees with the design of the new $100 bill. Counterfeiting designs; Gradual replacement of all bills.
- Love me tender. Mehrtens, Richard // Management;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p119
Discusses legal considerations in using tender processes in New Zealand. Expectations of business enterprises in competing in the tender process; Legal rules in the use of the process; Evaluation and selection of tender processes.
- Councils `shell-shocked' by massive CCT overhaul. Wild, Damian // Public Finance;05/24/96, p2
States that councils were left reeling after ministers announced changes to white-collar competitive tendering regime. Opinion of Barnet LBC Chief Executive Max Caller about the issue; Criticism from Association of District Council with regards to the drafting.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/23/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p25
Gives information on tender documents for the construction of a new power station at Raysut, near Salalah, issued by the Ministry of Electricity and Water. Information on an invitation to companies for a turnkey contract; Inclusion of the contract; Responsibility of the contractor; Details on...